Has anyone ever seen this? 1 seed 2 plants

• Thread starter bruinsbrawler
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
one of my cabin fever seeds grew 2 sprouts - the second one never did much though and I yanked it gently - came right out/off

the other plant which was the smallest out of 30 starts is now one of the bigger plants and grew two main branches naturally and has a bit of a leaf disfiguration as well

its a freak fro sure

Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

I had put my JTR beans straight into a promix BX/ worm casting mixture.
After I spotted 2 plants popping the surface of 4 diff tray segments I let them go just long enough to get a good foot hold and start to take off. Took a teaspoon and dug them out. Seperated the plants as carefully as I could and replanted in diff containers. Hit them with a lil superthrive for a few waterings. Had all but 1 of the twins pull through. Like I said earlier, bonus plants. Felt like I got my moneys worth from that pack fo sho. Not to mention the great pheno I found. 60 day Sat that puts me in a beautiful head space. Ching! LOL.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
I've Run JTR 2X

Each time a hole pack and received at least 2 seeds in each pack that did the two for one thing, the dominant one always outgrew the runt(?) I only had one pair where both lived, I did have one that grew 3 plants from one seed. The lesser plants almost always died from my carelessness probably but I did give them some special treatment. I loved my JTR myself, try the JC2 even better taste/buzz IMO

mal

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

Here's a set of twins but of the conjoined variety. Not as cool as yours but something a bit different nevertheless.

Mutantleaf6

12blades2

This one split into two- sent up 2 meristems and a 12 bladed leaf in the center position. The plant came from an unplanned hermied x, and sorta went half hermi half male- still not sure because Ms/r Uglee didn't get to hang out very long after sexing.

CertifiedRefugee

CertifiedRefugee

i also had a seed do this one M the other F i killed the male the female never missed a beat....

Top Bottom