Has anyone had success with Hammer Head Ornamental Plant Growth Regulator

• Thread starter Detroitgrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

joshuek

How do I find out whether it’s legal to grow weed in my area or not? I want to start a small business, but I don’t want to go to prison. In which states is it legal, and do I need any official papers to become a legal dealer?
I usually buy my stuff from OrganicCBDNugs.com, and I think they make pretty good money. I was thinking about where they get the weed from, and I realized I might become a manufacturer too. Is it that difficult? And it seems a highly profitable business now. Also, it definitely has a future because people are getting more and more used to legal weed. The government also won’t want to let go of such an easy way to get some more tax money.

Moshmen

Moshmen

How do I find out whether it’s legal to grow weed in my area or not? I want to start a small business, but I don’t want to go to prison. In which states is it legal, and do I need any official papers to become a legal dealer?
I usually buy my stuff from OrganicCBDNugs.com, and I think they make pretty good money. I was thinking about where they get the weed from, and I realized I might become a manufacturer too. Is it that difficult? And it seems a highly profitable business now. Also, it definitely has a future because people are getting more and more used to legal weed. The government also won’t want to let go of such an easy way to get some more tax money.
Dude ur on the net try Google! Lol

Top Bottom