Has Anyone Seen This "three A Light" Book?

• Thread starter SNAX
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SNAX

SNAX

So I ran across the outrageously priced book called " Three a Light". It apparently has some seemingly extremely valuable info given the price of the book is $500. Seems like horseshit but has anyone actually seen the contents of this? Is this just packaged up for people who dont want to take time putting together info from surfing forums and reading other books and such?

Snakeskins

Snakeskins

So I ran across the outrageously priced book called " Three a Light". It apparently has some seemingly extremely valuable info given the price of the book is $500. Seems like horseshit but has anyone actually seen the contents of this? Is this just packaged up for people who dont want to take time putting together info from surfing forums and reading other books and such?
Yes. I've definitely heard of it and quickly dismissed it when I heard of the light that is required. A Gavita is what they tell you to use in order to yield 3 lbs of cannabis. Hence the name three a light.

Snakeskins

Snakeskins

I found gavita reflector hoods on amazon, new I think, for 100. The bulb still packs a heavy price though.

Last edited:
Smerb

Smerb

"If" you wrote a book about cannabis you might be giving away much more than advice, your giving away secrets. Your secrets. It's hard to give advice and watch everyone take it. This guy who wrote the book just put a high price tag on it. It's worth it. But yeah it's expensive information.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
"worth it" is kind of misleading. This is a book of gathered information that they didn't pioneer. "Secrets" is kind of a joke. We are growing plants with techniques that have been around for many many years. You could even go as far to say we are idiotic in we buy into the marketing surrounding this hobby like fancy colored bottle of nutes for 300x the markup vs all other types of gardening. Same thing with a book like this. Save 500 bucks and use google for free.

Snakeskins

Snakeskins

"worth it" is kind of misleading. This is a book of gathered information that they didn't pioneer. "Secrets" is kind of a joke. We are growing plants with techniques that have been around for many many years. You could even go as far to say we are idiotic in we buy into the marketing surrounding this hobby like fancy colored bottle of nutes for 300x the markup vs all other types of gardening. Same thing with a book like this. Save 500 bucks and use google for free.
Fuck the book. Google is priceless.

Smerb

Smerb

There's always something new to learn. Fuck google. I got a life off the compooter. Even though I'm on here, hee hee.

DylanMorehead

DylanMorehead

it's really worth allocating your free time and studying, a topic that is important to study for connoisseurs of such materials, I often visit such forums for the selection of information, I also recommend topics in additional hints to you on a useful resource, go without wasting time and study Civil War essays, I am sure that you yourself understand this is so interesting, but there is a whole collection of analytics, analyzes and comparisons of events of those times and a lot of new things for you.

Madmax

Madmax

A book that tells beginners to remove all fan leaves.....no wonder there grows are fucking up.

Top Bottom