Has anyone seen this white spots on veins.

• Thread starter Skunt01
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
I just wanted to chime in to whoever said Neem oil does not work, you're either using shitty neem oil or you are doing it wrong because I have never ever ever had neem oil fail me even with the most astonishing of spider mite infestations.

I first of all recommend using Garden Safe brand Neem Oil Concentrate. Follow instructions and mix at a ratio of 4 tablespoons per gallon of water. Do not exceed recommended dosage. Don't forget an emulsifier! I use a little potassium silicate and some Coco Wet. A drop or two of liquid dish soap will accomplish the same effect.

Then, you must spray every square centimeter of the plant. Under the leaves, primarily. AND YOU MUST SPRAY WITH LIGHTS OFF and make sure lights will remain off for the next hour, or you will Neem Burn your plants.

Repeat exactly every 3 days for 2 weeks. Or every other day for severe infestations.

If in soil, sprinkle Diatomaceous Earth on top of the soil, AFTER watering, to prevent the females, which winter in soil, from coming back up and laying more eggs.

If it's not working, it's because you didn't follow up and spray again. It's not a 1 and done answer. However it will also not kill you from all the chemical bullshit they put in pesticides. Neem oil IS an organic method to get rid of mites.

edit to add- Neem isn't the best option in flower, though. I wouldn't recommend it towards late flower stage. Will give your buds a funky smell/taste.

Latest posts

Top Bottom