Has Anyone Used Bud Factor X In Veg?

• Thread starter buddahslave
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hawkman

Using Bud Factor X in veg will not help because of light cycle (18/6). Remember to help prevent nutrient- lock out; foliage feed

Snake Oil

Snake Oil

Using Bud Factor X in veg will not help because of light cycle (18/6). Remember to help prevent nutrient- lock out; foliage feed
Why wouldn't chitosan be effective with a 18/6 vegetative light cycle? I've also never heard of it causing nute lock, please explain.

buddahslave

buddahslave

Why wouldn't chitosan be effective with a 18/6 vegetative light cycle? I've also never heard of it causing nute lock, please explain.
The chitosan has no effect in veg I have tested it now for a year. It doesn't cause nute lock especially because you use it as a spray.

SwizzleStix

SwizzleStix

I just buy my own powder and compound the the 6-bap myself. I also juat buy miricial grow for veg. I think it's 12-8-6 it's perfect and cheap. I'll add silica and some thrive alive every now and again when I super crop or stress them. I just run flora nova bloom and 6-bap for the first 6 wks of flower and hit them with the vitaenzyme( for the Tricantinol) I folar that every week or so. That's my recipe I didn't realize anyone else used 6-bap.

H

holigrower99

ya bro thats the one i use. its very cheap and u get 20x more then u get from bud factor x. its awesome shit man not only does it give u better yeilds and overall plant health it defends against bud rot. i cant wait to see ya pics of before and after

How are you guys using/preparing the chitosan to use as a foliar spray? Do you just mix straight with water 1 gram/liter, or is there more preparation needed?

P

PharmHand

I don't think chitosan is water soluble so needs some prep to be most effective. Bfx has yucca and mag sulfate; and possibly other stuff to make the chitosan more available

H

holigrower99

Found a solution. There's a product called HiTide by Tidal Vision. They sell liquid or powder chitosan, 1/3 the price of BFX. I'm going to get some tomorrow and see how it works out.

Liquid can be mixed with water and sprayed as a foliar, but you're right - it's not water soluble, so if you want to use it in your reservoir it needs to be mixed with some citric acid, although I've also seen some info on preparation of chitosan where it's mixed with sodium benzoate and potassium sorbate. Spoke to the dude on the phone there, and they can answer any questions you might have.

P

PharmHand

Found a solution. There's a product called HiTide by Tidal Vision. They sell liquid or powder chitosan, 1/3 the price of BFX. I'm going to get some tomorrow and see how it works out.

Liquid can be mixed with water and sprayed as a foliar, but you're right - it's not water soluble, so if you want to use it in your reservoir it needs to be mixed with some citric acid, although I've also seen some info on preparation of chitosan where it's mixed with sodium benzoate and potassium sorbate. Spoke to the dude on the phone there, and they can answer any questions you might have.
Good find man. I'm gonna order some of that. I hate paying what AN charges for bfx but I know that chitosan is legit. I found another company that makes a product and markets it to the ag industry but the pricks won't email me back seems I'm too small time for them. Their product comes from china too I'd sooner buy more local. Citric acid hey? Almost like how you can add vinegar to limestone to make the calcium more available- breaks the molecular bond.... Interesting

J

johnshun

for those who uses BUD FACTOR X, can you please tell me what color is its liquid? thanks!

Top Bottom