Has anyones animal ever eaten your weed?

• Thread starter Izzy1980
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Izzy1980

Izzy1980

Couldnt find where to post this, I was just interested,

Has anyones animal ever accidentally eaten your weed?

About a month ago I had about 5gms on my table that I had just put there, about half an hour later I noticed it was now only a small amount, she'd eaten about 3gms , she ate a shit load and slept for 12hrs, snoring

I looked in her mouth and she knew I was going to, so she swallowed it, she had bits of weed in side

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Happy cat! Haha

But seriously, I have an 9 month old Golden Retriever puppy that muches leaves when pluck them.

Cat

Snap7

Izzy1980

Izzy1980

Lol, I left one plant out of my tent while I went to get something, came back and it was like a giant Caterpillar had ravaged my 5 week old Auto and just sat looking with her "What, I didnt do it" look she has lol, I was soooo mad but with myself, she's a dog, she doesnt know

detroitjoe

detroitjoe

The yorkie got ahold of some budder. A piece the size of a Hershey kiss fell to the ground and she gulped it with the quickness.

She was rocking back n forth for a while then slept it off.

She actually looks for it, she's a stoner

Izzy1980

Izzy1980

The yorkie got ahold of some budder. A piece the size of a Hershey kiss fell to the ground and she gulped it with the quickness.

🐶🤪

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I'm gonna have to say stories... We all have them but raw weed doesn't get ya high. It needs to be decarbed in order to get high.
^^^^NOPE..Raw will not get you high as said above!
From what I hear..some swelling can be helped by eating raw fan leaves of all things. People make smoothies with it.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I'm gonna have to say stories... We all have them but raw weed doesn't get ya high. It needs to be decarbed in order to get high.

But yes my cat managed to mow down a test plant on me once. Ate a shit ton of leaves then puked no different than when animals eat grass

A certain amount gets decarbed inside our body. A dog or cat being smaller may feel some effects. My first cat used to eat some and his eyes got super big and he acted funny. Then a long sleep.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

My 3 month old puppy found a small piece that I must have dropped last summer. I didn't see him eat it, nor do I know how much he found ... but what he found was enough for him exhibit some strange behavior before leaning sideways and eventually sleeping it off. It's not something I want my dog into so I upped my game in "being careful."

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

My 3 month old puppy found a small piece that I must have dropped last summer. I didn't see him eat it, nor do I know how much he found ... but what he found was enough for him exhibit some strange behavior before leaning sideways and eventually sleeping it off. It's not something I want my dog into so I upped my game in "being careful."
Dogs have MANY more Cannabinoid receptors then we do..THC is almost any amount is a bad thing.
Not my favorite source, but it will do in this case.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Yeah only the article is referring to thc not the thca before being decarbed

However, if you combine what's been said here ... dogs have far more cannabis receptors with their lower body weights and lack of any tolerance, it would not take much decarbing for a small animal.

Farmer P

Farmer P

Many years ago I got a pound of mexican that was super compressed. I weighed a litte piece between a quarter and a 50 cent piece in size at 7 grams and sat it on the table. A little while later I saw my rottweiler eating something and knew right away. He had little bits of weed all in his mouth. After a while he couldn't stand up. I tried to pick him up and stand him on his legs but they were gello. He slept a long time.

Kampbe1l

Kampbe1l

a mates horse ate a near mature plant....i thought the horse was dead, but it was passed out for a couple of days.

another mate's dog chewed most of a plant, when we sneaked out to the pub. dog was sick for a day. we sat it out for a day, before taking it to the vet, saying must of ate something, um. owner was very unhappy with dog for a while.

shit happens.

otherwise, more pests/insects/bugs...

Last edited:
BigCube

BigCube

Not sure about animals, but with people dont you need to decarboxylate it to make the THC available?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I was under the impression that THC needs to be heated to a certain point before it becomes active...

Top Bottom