Has she finally reached maturity?

• Thread starter nytrichomaniac
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
nytrichomaniac

nytrichomaniac

Just wanted to check with those in the know. Is this little lady ready? Thanks!
Has she finally reached maturity 2

Has she finally reached maturity
Has she finally reached maturity 3
steamroller

steamroller

You got cloudy and amber, but the pics look like they are of sugar leaves not the bud?
Lots of nice trichs~!

nytrichomaniac

nytrichomaniac

Thank you my friend. Should I wait for a few more pistils to color up and/or more of the caps to become amber in color? I am concerned that she had gone nearly all yellow on the foliage. Just like here in upstate NY in late October...

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Thank you my friend. Should I wait for a few more pistils to color up and/or more of the caps to become amber in color? I am concerned that she had gone nearly all yellow on the foliage. Just like here in upstate NY in late October...
Shes yellowing out from lack of nutrients. Feed til harvest just start tapering back a couple weeks before chop.

95% or more of the pistils should be brown, and the trichomes should be milky with a hint of amber in them. Make sure to look qt the flower bract itself as sugar leaf trichomes mature faster.

Reactions: TSD
sambapati

sambapati

The plants can gain up to 25% of their bud weight in the last two weeks. You can now increase the amount of darkness vs light and lower temperatures so the plant knows the end is coming and more tricks can result. Funny how when someone posts 'are these ready' no one ever says yes. I guess we farmers ain't the Yes group. Born in NYC, lived in Yonkers, Skeaneatles and Schenectady -- it is a state of mind.

Images​

Yes - Your Move

Yes - Your Move - YouTube​

https://www.youtube.com › watch
Lyrics

A. Your Move
I've seen all good people turn their heads each day so satisfied I'm on my way
Take a straight and stronger course to the corner of your life… Full lyrics

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

The plants can gain up to 25% of their bud weight in the last two weeks. You can now increase the amount of darkness vs light and lower temperatures so the plant knows the end is coming and more tricks can result. Funny how when someone posts 'are these ready' no one ever says yes. I guess we farmers ain't the Yes group. Born in NYC, lived in Yonkers, Skeaneatles and Schenectady -- it is a state of mind.

Images​

View attachment 1337328

Lyrics

A. Your Move

Samba coming in using a great jam👌🏼

nytrichomaniac

nytrichomaniac

Images​

View attachment 1337328

Lyrics

A. Your Move

Schenectady? 518 resident as well. Love some Yes and some good smoke too! Peace

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
I don't think they're close to ready either. Did you mention what strain/variety it is? It looks like it might be around 50% sativa? Maybe even a little more? If that's the case you may be 3 or more weeks from harvest. And if that's the case, it does seem like feeding was stopped too early. If they're getting less nitrogen than they need, they're probably getting less P, K.......and less green leaves mean less energy conversion ability to make flowers.

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
Been a while since I've been to Hatties. Samba, what part of NYC? And have you all heard Yes' first couple of albums? Great stuff, super energy. Some great songs they never play on the radio.....

sambapati

sambapati

RIverside Drive....I saw The Eagles open for Yes at Curtis Hixon Hall in Tampa...1972. They were an unlikely pair but both good. Rick Wakeman wore a crazy outfit -- nuts.

nytrichomaniac

nytrichomaniac

So, in summary I should restart to feed? The leaves are nearly yellowed out now. What's the recommendation for an amendment to get through what sounds like a couple more weeks?

I am growing out White widow autos from HomegrowncannabisCo. Current set up is an AC Infinity 2x4 tent set. Started from seed and being grown in Foxfarm ocean forest. 2 seeds were germinated 12/12 and both plants were thriving until I overfed (FOOP line of nutes) and began to tinker. Beginners anxiety and taking in to much information from multiple sources resulted in retarding both plants. The stress caused the second plant to be 3 weeks behind. Within a couple days she stretched to the height of the light. I moved the filter and fan outside the tent and maxed out the light height. She was nothing like her big sis. Looked like a totally different plant. After struggling with her and moving her to a 4x4 ACI tent set up she continued to deteriorate and I removed her. Tried to focus on the lone survivor and she seems to be limping across the finish line.

Looking forward to my next grow with some filtered knowledge. Have two remaning beans from the initial purchase and will be trying some Strawberry Cheesecake Autos and Northern lights Auto from Seedsman as well. Thanks for the valuable info from those in this forum. Seems like a lot less negativity and a better vibe toward the beginner here on this board. For that I thank you all!

Top Bottom