Has she finally reached maturity?

• Thread starter nytrichomaniac
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
nytrichomaniac

nytrichomaniac

Can I throw a little of this at it and hope for a little boost or has that ship sailed?
20230305 091224

sambapati

sambapati

Remember at the end the plant needs less light and fewer nutes. "Less is more" Have your whole drying thing ready to go. Dark time B4 chop is recommended by x% of all farmers. 36 hours of Brix count increasing and other benefits. Some put in molasses with the last watering, about ^^% do this.

Last edited:
Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
So, in summary I should restart to feed? The leaves are nearly yellowed out now. What's the recommendation for an amendment to get through what sounds like a couple more weeks?

I am growing out White widow autos from HomegrowncannabisCo. Current set up is an AC Infinity 2x4 tent set. Started from seed and being grown in Foxfarm ocean forest. 2 seeds were germinated 12/12 and both plants were thriving until I overfed (FOOP line of nutes) and began to tinker. Beginners anxiety and taking in to much information from multiple sources resulted in retarding both plants. The stress caused the second plant to be 3 weeks behind. Within a couple days she stretched to the height of the light. I moved the filter and fan outside the tent and maxed out the light height. She was nothing like her big sis. Looked like a totally different plant. After struggling with her and moving her to a 4x4 ACI tent set up she continued to deteriorate and I removed her. Tried to focus on the lone survivor and she seems to be limping across the finish line.

Looking forward to my next grow with some filtered knowledge. Have two remaning beans from the initial purchase and will be trying some Strawberry Cheesecake Autos and Northern lights Auto from Seedsman as well. Thanks for the valuable info from those in this forum. Seems like a lot less negativity and a better vibe toward the beginner here on this board. For that I thank you all!
White Widow Autos.......so like, 50% sativa, 30% Indica, 20% ruderalis... :(. I'm just kidding, but what's your light schedule?

I would give them some feeding, but lower level. Something with a little more Nitrogen for the next week+ and then even out accordingly. If they can flower another 4 weeks, and they very well may, you can feed for the next 2 weeks.

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
I wouldn't add a veg nutrient this close to finish. You want something with low N and higher PK
See I just recommended a little more N for a week. But it depends on how much longer they're going. No matter what I'd keep it light.

If it's something called "Nitro Big" I'd go really light..... ;)

B

Budclarkson

Shes yellowing out from lack of nutrients. Feed til harvest just start tapering back a couple weeks before chop.

95% or more of the pistils should be brown, and the trichomes should be milky with a hint of amber in them. Make sure to look qt the flower bract itself as sugar leaf trichomes mature faster.

@nytrichomaniac how did you make out? Did you feed again and harvest?

Latest posts

Top Bottom