Hash Plant X Double Strawberry Diesel (any info?)

• Thread starter haze89
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
winta

winta

haze my due they got c99 bx and c99 f1 on the bay right now! u gotta check my relist thread i stay on it lol

Thad be sick if you can send some of those beans in dude, i'd run em for sure. I'll be on the look out for your HP line. Can never go wrong with a nice HP x. I really want your c-99 man! any chance of those coming around again? I'd take f1's or bx. I love c-99 and I heard yours is pretty killer.

winta

winta

thanks alot for the info! ive heard about the dsd but not where the hp was from now im complete :)

About 3 years ago I gave away 1000s of seeds including my Strawberry Diesel ( from REZ ) which was crosse to a Big Pole Plant pheno of Reeferman's Hashplant (RM-38). The sisters to these male I used constantly put out up to 8 Zips very easily in a 5 gal bucket. The Strawberry Hashplant is a sick yielder. Still have some beans laying around here some where... Maybe I should send some into the Farm.-- any thought?

Oh and by the way, I will be re-creating my Hashplant line crosses later this year, including Strawberry and a few other surprises..

B

bigleek

i sent a few dsd Xs in to logic last year
alpha d X dsd
hashplant X dsd
bubbledust X dsd
nycd X dsd

the mother in the hash plant was from sensi

H

haze89

i sent a few dsd Xs in to logic last year
alpha d X dsd
hashplant X dsd
bubbledust X dsd
nycd X dsd

the mother in the hash plant was from sensi

Good to know man. Did you grow out the HP x DSD? Any info on it?

B

bigleek

i only done a germ test which was 100%
i am working on the alphaXdsd at the moment and she is a real stinker

S

Surfr

Hey bigleek, what can you tell us about the Hashplant mom used??? Thanks!

:character0180:

M

MadBuddhaAbuser

Some of the best looking beans i've seen in a while. all identical fully mature & 100 per cent germ on em, but are they bigleek or mosca's?

O

Ozstoner

No, but i put 7 of them in a glass of water 36 hrs ago! I'll start a grow diary in a few weeks.

I also started 10x DG White Lightning, 2x Legends RGD (NL x Haze), 5x Powerhouse x C99 and 10x PPP, all freebies except for the WL. 7 or 8 out of 10 WL's have popped their shells, no action from freebies yet.

My Info:
Hash plant x Double Strawberry Diesel - Sensi Seeds Hash Plant x rez’s Double Strawberry Diesel (rez’s 2 best Strawb Diesels crossed with each other)

Sensi Seeds Hash Plant: 100% indica, 6-7wks flower, high yield 450 - 650, short 50% stretch

Double Strawberry Diesel: 40/60 sativa dominant, 10-11 wks, high yield 450 - 650, tall 200% stretch.

Hash plant x Double Strawberry Diesel:
Breeder: Big Leek, 70/30 indica dominant, flower: 8-9 wks, yield: High 450 - 650, height/stretch: Med, 125%

R

RMCG

Thanks for the info!

Put up the link to your diary as I will be interested in following along.

Top Bottom