Hashetone Pix (Hash and or hash oil extracted w/acetone)

• Thread starter Planit Growit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Planit Growit

For anyone who makes it this way feel free to post the pix. Good day all

Hashetone pix hash and or hash oil extracted wacetone
Hashetone pix hash and or hash oil extracted wacetone 2
Hashetone pix hash and or hash oil extracted wacetone 3
Hashetone pix hash and or hash oil extracted wacetone 4
Hashetone pix hash and or hash oil extracted wacetone 5
S

sleepyhead

can you get a nicer amber color and isnt that stuff highly toxic . like toxic enough that the oil extracted will get you high on acetone and thc?

S

sleepyhead

ive seen a purple acetone hash that was neet it was the colour purple

dextr0

dextr0

Made this just out of curiousity....i think i like this alot. Smooth as hell. I was taking big hits off a blunt laced with the oil and big hits were no problem. Not full of taste like normally but then again i did it with some quick dried buds. I'm blowed though....i mean blowed.

hashetone.jpg

Hashetone2.jpg

Also someone said Acetone dangerous. Well inhaling it would be. Truth is your body produces acetone. Check this out:

Acetone is naturally produced and disposed of in the human body as a result of normal metabolic processes. Reproductive toxicity tests show that it has low potential to cause reproductive problems. In fact, the body naturally increases the level of acetone in pregnant women, nursing mothers and children because their higher energy requirements lead to higher levels of acetone production. The medical community is now using ketogenic diets that increase acetone in the body to reduce epileptic attacks in infants and children who suffer from recalcitrant refractory epilepsy.(thanx wikipedia)

My bottle says 100% acetone. Ingredients are Acetone, Limonene, Denathonium Benzoate.

Limonene (smell of oranges) is a terpene. Its used as a solvent and Ive seen hash extractions done with pure limonene solvent. The results were not what the person wanted as that particular terpene burns off at almost the same temp as THC. That means that there was still alot of d-Limonene left over and it had a harsh taste.

The third ingredient is Denathonium Benzoate. I had to look this one up since Ive never seen it but its safe. They use it as a preventative to nail biting. That means it gets in their mouth. I'm sure people wouldn't do that if it was dangerous.

Denatonium is used in denatured alcohol,[2] antifreeze, nail biting preventions, respirator mask fit-testing, animal repellents, liquid soaps, and shampoos. It is not known to pose any long-term health risks.(wikipedia)

E

edux10

do you think your getting "blowed" off the chemicals in it? or does it smell like good oil? I had some crazy extracted oil before, i wouldnt vape it ever again. Made with naptha. Idk about that stuff, good luck with your health, i will stick to BHO. I like the way BHO looks and tastes and it is so easy to make with high yeild. Only down side is the cost of the 'tane if you are running a lot.

dextr0

dextr0

If i would have came up with negative results, strait up i would have said so. It has no chemical taste...no smell except the weed smell (sprite). Actually kind of reminds me of making oil with Everclear. Yield was tha shit with this. I didn't weigh it but i think what i got last night was off like two grams. I ALWAYS taste butane if i use it. Hate that taste...but have become accustomed to it...( ain't that some shit to have to say). I agree with you my BHO comes out looking amber...this was like a honey green color. I could see with the second wash i had pulled alot of chlorophyll because i squeezed the nugs hard in the filter (this shit just pulls it out anyway so you gotta be quick, i got used to making amber and letting my butane set). My fault. I think i can get a cleaner product if i try. I post pics when i do. Butane oil also kills my lungs every time. This was smooth as can get. My lungs and me dont agree alot, so when we do gotta go with that...As opposed to a cerebral high i get with Butane i think i got a more chill affect here. My girl does nails so Acetone out of her lil jar is free. Didn't need much either. I ain't trien convert anyone homie, just givin out options. Tried to cover all the chemicals in this, but i understand when it comes to puttin shit in our body its a diff story. Till nxt time...

Dextr0

Apache69

Apache69

If i would have came up with negative results, strait up i would have said so. It has no chemical taste...no smell except the weed smell (sprite). Actually kind of reminds me of making oil with Everclear. Yield was tha shit with this. I didn't weigh it but i think what i got last night was off like two grams. I ALWAYS taste butane if i use it. Hate that taste...but have become accustomed to it...( ain't that some shit to have to say). I agree with you my BHO comes out looking amber...this was like a honey green color. I could see with the second wash i had pulled alot of chlorophyll because i squeezed the nugs hard in the filter (this shit just pulls it out anyway so you gotta be quick, i got used to making amber and letting my butane set). My fault. I think i can get a cleaner product if i try. I post pics when i do. Butane oil also kills my lungs every time. This was smooth as can get. My lungs and me dont agree alot, so when we do gotta go with that...As opposed to a cerebral high i get with Butane i think i got a more chill affect here. My girl does nails so Acetone out of her lil jar is free. Didn't need much either. I ain't trien convert anyone homie, just givin out options. Tried to cover all the chemicals in this, but i understand when it comes to puttin shit in our body its a diff story. Till nxt time...

Dextr0

I soaked some ground up trim in Acetone for 2 hours, Stained it through a coffee filter, reduced by 50% then added Activated Charcoal to collect chlorophyll, with the Charcoal in the acetone I reduced it, heated it on an electric stove outside, then run it though another coffee filter and then reduce down and that takes care of the green color. Good luck! Also, The Hash I get out of this is super clean, smells just like the bud its made from. Use the Acetone from a Auto paint store or Parts store. I understand that it is the purest. Its made to not leave a residue after it drys.

Back at ya!

Apache69

Apache69

I changed up a bit by using a basic BHO device. A 16" X 2" stainless steel pipe with a 120 micron stainless mesh over one end and fill with dried trim and pour acetone over it into a glass dish and reduce. The final product comes out super clean with amazing smells! Way better then any thing I have ever tried.

dextr0

dextr0

I tried to tell em. What brand acetone are u using, I know u said auto store but I just wondered? and no more activated charcoal? I tripped all the way out on that. My buddy jump117 on icmag used to do it with his bho.

Nice to see u tried it and diddnt just go with what was believed. I actually was reading a cannabis book the other day, u could tell it was older. Anyway it was showing an acetone extraction. Thought it was pretty cool.

Thanx for sharing.

M

mrdizzle

I made some not too long ago. I think it came out amazing, 10-15 sec wash then I heat gun it then put it in the oven at 180 for 15 mins, I do that a couple times

I just dont know how pure the brain I used was but the oil taste smooth and not harsh

D

dank_

I did this a long time ago with Acetone from Home Depot. Not a good idea. I felt retarded after smoking. It wasn't from the cannabis.

From what I've read, pure acetone should work without killing/poisoning you. But I am skeptical without doing more research.

Acetone extracts chlorophyll, BHO does not. Personally, I would not waste my time with acetone because BHO does it all in one pass.

***Nice post, dextr0!

Latest posts

Top Bottom