Hatch's Room Of Mouth Pleasures

• Thread starter hatchbrew
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
hatchbrew

hatchbrew

Welcome in, I'm Hatch.

Searching for great strains to fill my stable of flavors, effects, and dispositions.

Current Stock of Keepers:

Black Cherry Soda

Nocturnal- Sanctuary Garden Sweet berry, delicious smooth smoke.

Current List of Candidates:
Just Harvested:
Hash Plant- Humboldt Seed Organization​

Ken's Kush-clone from friend.

Ace of Spades- TGA

Grapefruit x Master Kush-My first pollen chucking. Very mold resistant. Fast flowering, dense sweet smelling buds. Have two phenos to re-run​

In Flower:​

Khmer Gold-Gypsy Nirvana- two phenos from seed currently. Placed into flower cycle today 11/30/14. Unsexed. Planning on 18-20 week flowering time with a 3-4 week pre-flowering time.

Hash Plant x Phantom Cookies-Friend's Breeding- 11 female plants from seed. 4 weeks into budding. 1 Male flowering outside in green house. Each of us started 20 seeds, he ended up with 13 females. Looking for something that is fast
In Veg:
Goblin Queen- Sanctuary Garden. From seed.

Black Cherry Private- Aficionado Seeds. 2 clones from friend now little bushes ready for flower.

x-18- Tom Hill. From seed, unsexed. ready for flowering

Clones of all above strains

*Work in progress
***Will add photos & more strain info
Have a happy list of seeds to start soon as well.

hatchbrew

hatchbrew

Grow Organically using recycled soil both indoors and out. Indoor is my time to find some plants to run for outdoor next year, and fill some jars with flavors and highs galore.

Indoor use a 1000w HPS & 400 MH side by side in a spare room. With a 8 bulb t5 in a 5'x5' tent. When the daylight hours go back up, The 1000 W goes into the tent, becoming the new flower room, with the light ran on a PM schedule. t5 goes into the corner of the room with the 400w, little seasonal flip flop.

To accommodate more vegging plants, and not just cannabis, I'm a big vegetable gardener too. I'm fortunate to garden year round living in California. Hot peppers, tomatoes, dried beans, herbs are my favorite, but grow most everything.

Amendments and Fertilizer:
Run a large worm bin: use a smart pot big bed. Gathering materials currently to split it and start a second bed.
Fish Hydrolysate
Kelp Meal
Lots of compost piles & leaf towers
Grow lots of cover crops to feed piles, worms and make fermented plant extracts

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

its actually much easier... you just upload to each post, put the cursor where you want it, and hit the full image button on the thumbnail on the bottom... they dont allow outside image hosts here... its the "upload file" button... also, after 30 minutes, your post is locked and you cannot edit it after that... now, there go yer excuses... where's some pics..lol

hatchbrew

hatchbrew

unfortunately I deleted all the photos off computer and are just solely on image host site. I'll run a back up/time machine and get em back on. Clock is ticking.

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

I also had to download some of my own pics from elsewhere to put up here lol...

hatchbrew

hatchbrew

Hash Plant x Phantom Cookies. I'll get new & larger photos of the gang tomorrow with correlating plant #'s and notes on them but here are some of the eleven back on 11/10 (ish)...
8zH1M7is
TuGcCUss
6QYthwDs
F0pFmCIs
DUfhTUSs
FRnFNrKs
K5H4qmBs
FGsyYkTs

04rH2eN
8yaNtmKs

Vu6KoTBs
Last edited:
hatchbrew

hatchbrew

Collected Pollen from this guy:
IMG 3421
IMG 3423
IMG 3424
IMG 3422

Hash Plant x Phantom Cookie Male.

De-leafing what I cut down yesterday morning, Raining so cutting into smaller section, opposed to my normal whole or large section hanging.

pics of flower and veg action later today.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
High hatchbrew ...welcome friend of Seafours ...looking forward to your contribution to the farm if your anything like SF....and by looks of your first photo's u are M

hatchbrew

hatchbrew

Ahoy & Thank you for the welcome! Feeling like I found a great community here at the farm.

Soaked some seeds today:

8 ea Ashratu- Venom Hybrids
......................|---GSC Forum Cut
...........|---FloScout
...........|..........|---Flo
Ashratu
...........|---Gorilla Glue #4​
6 ea Halo 2x- Sanctuary Garden
6 ea Ravnus- Sanctuary Garden
4 ea Blue Diesel x Afghani

Was creating drying spaces for the harvest today: some in the water heater closet some in the heater closet. Two dry places in the house right now. Which is the opposite of my normal battle of things drying too quickly.
Then have three trays of fresh clones atop the kitchen cabinets with heat pads....it's a warm spot above the fridge, plus my little lady can't try and sit on them : ) They've been cruising at 73*F since last night.

Another Lemon Haze joint and back to trimming.

Looking forward to the emerald cup in a couple weeks!

hatchbrew

hatchbrew

They're potential & future endeavors. Don't be scared, they won't bite.

hatchbrew

hatchbrew

Ran the Nocturnal (afgooey x (mendo purps x Blackwater)) outside this past season, two phenos, one ended up being a super berry smooth all around good time smoke. Just harvested one from indoors.

Last edited:
SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

Hatch mentioned his seed drop...

This is the family tree for Sanctuary Gardens' Ravnus...

...........................................................|---Barney's Farm Tangerine dream
.......................|---Aqua Marine Dream
.....|---Dionysus (HJ cut)..................|---Dutch Passion Blueberry
.....|.................|---BC Bud Depot's The Purps
Ravnus
.....|....................|---BC Bud Depot's The Purps
.....|..........|--- Halo
.....|..........|.........|---Romulan
.....|---Overlord
................|...................|---BC Bud Depot's The Purps
................|--- Dark Queen
.....................................|---Cali Connection's Blackwater

Halo 2x is Halo x Overlord.

hatchbrew

hatchbrew

Thank you SeafOur. Only have my paper copies of the family trees anymore.

Top Bottom