Have to chop early

• Thread starter Dmassive
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
southstreets

southstreets

well thats up to you.. you asked for advice and that was the BEST advice... sorry if you dont care for it.. but to be scared in ur own home seems a lil.............. i wont finish that.. and all ur experienced growers came to the same conclusion.. sorry bro... i'll make sure never to chime in again... i hope verything works out for ya!!! south.... :pimp:

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
How long are the in-laws staying?

Why can't you just lock the door? You don't have to offer them any reason why it is locked. If you need a reason tell them because you want it locked. Jeez!

But if you just need one more week and you are too passive and can't keep your in-laws from going into private places in your own home then chop them and hang them outside in the shade. They will slowly die over the course of a week and the trichs will mature more.

I don't see how you could ever do a complete run if you have to worry about in-laws. My father-in-law didn't want me snooping around his house and I sure as heck did not let him snoop around in mine.

My first thought is to lock the door and don't offer explanations as to why it is locked.

F

farmerjohn

Sorry if I offended in any way. Was just giving best advice possible. I have been married too & realize in about 99.7% of the cases, a married man no longer has control over any portion of his life, much less something like we are discussing. I think your last post is right on. Do all those things & as the wise Tabor has suggested, hang 'em up hidden outdoors, to let the trics develop a bit more. Here's a pic of best case scenario for what the buds will look like & size. This is day 50 Chemo::time

100 1535
Tfbcc
C

CanadianClassic

Well stress and darkness create more resin witch is key near finishing,and as others noted above you wanna flush as much as you can so you dont wanna add any more nutes or you will have shit weed burning black and joints going out(I fucking hate weed like that)If i was in your position i would flush more then needed for the next few days and keep the lights on 12/12 for like 4 days the nleave em in the darkness for 3-4 days b4 cutting the shity thing is there is no ez answer for your problem so you gotta do what you can and bite the bullet,,sorry to hear that man,,hope you got a 8 weel Indica strain.lol.

Good luck with the ladies!

G

greyfx

I had family over on the 3rd for a family party and I had to shut the door and I just told everyone my friend is upstairs sick if you fucking go up there your ass is grass. Like fractual and greenthumbdanny said man up or send them elsewhere. I wouldn't necessarily show them the room, but I would make it clear to them that its my house and I'll do what ever I want.

A

amstercal

So much judging going on here. Maybe Dmassive's got other things going on. Lots of us have more to consider.

Hope your harvest went well!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
What's the deal with further reducing photoperiod towards end of the run? This is the first I've read of anything other than putting them in total darkness before the chop. What does reducing photoperiod at the end of the run, or what is it supposed to do?

420Gator

420Gator

What's the deal with further reducing photoperiod towards end of the run? This is the first I've read of anything other than putting them in total darkness before the chop. What does reducing photoperiod at the end of the run, or what is it supposed to do?
My guess...makes them think the nights are shorter, signifying more of a change in season, forcing them to mature more rapidly

P

pure arghan

Good advise

Id go with that advise and would give you some that has stode me good though the good and bad and that is a fed called rippen made by duch products, it will finish a plant in 2 weeks and dose't need a flush as is organic but if you have time to give a 3day to 1week flush will give more weight and smother smoke but at that have been in bad times and had to cut before had time to flush and fund the smoke to very good and im pick'y when it comes to taste sticknes and hit, hope this helps and good luck with all your grows

P

pure arghan

Good advise

Id go with that advise and would give you some that has stode me good though the good and bad and that is a fed called rippen made by duch products, it will finish a plant in 2 weeks and dose't need a flush as is organic but if you have time to give a 3day to 1week flush will give more weight and smother smoke but at that have been in bad times and had to cut before had time to flush and fund the smoke to very good and im pick'y when it comes to taste sticknes and hit, hope this helps and good luck with all your grows

Top Bottom