Haven't been here in awhile.

• Thread starter DevinA95
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DevinA95

DevinA95

Havent been here in awhile

Hey everyone, just wanted to come by and share my current grow. I haven't been on the farm for well over a year but I have come along way since growing in trash cans and busting my ass stumbling through the woods just to end up with mostly budrot in the end.

Current grow is

GMO ×1- back left
Peyote Cookies ×2- back right , middle right
Triple cheese ×1- middle left
Acapulco gold × 2- front left and right.

All photos from Barney's farm
I want to thank everyone that has helped me when I first started learning and with recent legalization in my state I'm glad I got the basics down when I did instead of having to learn everything now. This should be by far my biggest harvest yet. How's everyone's current grows going? Happy growing

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
View attachment 2113928
Hey everyone, just wanted to come by and share my current grow. I haven't been on the farm for well over a year but I have come along way since growing in trash cans and busting my ass stumbling through the woods just to end up with mostly budrot in the end.

Current grow is

GMO ×1- back left
Peyote Cookies ×2- back right , middle right
Triple cheese ×1- middle left
Acapulco gold × 2- front left and right.

All photos from Barney's farm
I want to thank everyone that has helped me when I first started learning and with recent legalization in my state I'm glad I got the basics down when I did instead of having to learn everything now. This should be by far my biggest harvest yet. How's everyone's current grows going? Happy growing
Welcome back, looking good! ✌

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Good to see you man! How you been?
Hanging in there, brother! Playing with the last harvest during the off-season. You know, sifting, hash, screwing around with the oil, just something to stay out of trouble! Almost can’t believe my eyes! You sure have been hitting the books and spending some dough! They look awesome!

DevinA95

DevinA95

Hanging in there, brother! Playing with the last harvest during the off-season. You know, sifting, hash, screwing around with the oil, just something to stay out of trouble! Almost can’t believe my eyes! You sure have been hitting the books and spending some dough! They look awesome!
I hear that, man. This is my first grow in a long time. Had to move and everything else so I haven't got any harvests for awhile. I cant wait to start making hash, butter and all that again. I'll try to keep updates on this thread. I've been trying to think of good strains for my next run

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
You should’ve seen him a couple of years ago! Outdoors in Ohio! Didn’t know his ass from a hole in the ground! When he says he has come along way, he has come a long long way! 🤣 D 95!
Badass. Good to know the shit you gave him stuck riiiiight there! No, there!

Yep you got it! 👊🏻🤡

Top Bottom