Haven't been here in awhile.

• Thread starter DevinA95
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DevinA95

DevinA95

Morning everyone. I was defoliating earlier and started to see about lsting my GMO and snapped one of the branches right at the knuckle (or whatever it's called) lol it didn't snap completely off but I don't have any tape so I wired it back up. You guys think it will recover ok or will that branch be dead?
IMG 20240204 115627335 HDR

weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

Anyone has any recommendations on some good autos or photos I'm interested.
I havent run them yet but I have a pack on the way. I know these guys use solid dank genetics.
If you go to their website https://inkognytogenetics.com/ the shipping is free. And you still get the bogo deal. There's a nice slideshow and company description if you scroll all the way down.

Here's some other interesting stuff on strainly...

DevinA95

DevinA95

I havent run them yet but I have a pack on the way. I know these guys use solid dank genetics.
If you go to their website https://inkognytogenetics.com/ the shipping is free. And you still get the bogo deal. There's a nice slideshow and company description if you scroll all the way down.

Here's some other interesting stuff on strainly...
I'll check em out ! Thanks man

Newty

Newty

Morning everyone. I was defoliating earlier and started to see about lsting my GMO and snapped one of the branches right at the knuckle (or whatever it's called) lol it didn't snap completely off but I don't have any tape so I wired it back up. You guys think it will recover ok or will that branch be dead?View attachment 2114522
I know I'm late to the party for this but how did that branch recover?

I ask because I just did my first Scrog for my current grow and the same thing happened to me, it was one of my branches from my first topping. I didn't tie it or anything, I just left it alone. It never slowed down or anything that I noticed, it's actually my tallest branch now lol

DevinA95

DevinA95

I know I'm late to the party for this but how did that branch recover?

I ask because I just did my first Scrog for my current grow and the same thing happened to me, it was one of my branches from my first topping. I didn't tie it or anything, I just left it alone. It never slowed down or anything that I noticed, it's actually my tallest branch now lol
Mine was perfectly fine. I don't think it skipped a beat. đź‘Ť

J

Jestertz

@Trustfall he still here ?? Havnt been in a while
Need some more seeds

Top Bottom