having health issues

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Damn bro hope you feel better soon! Best wishes! Take your time man, we'll be here.:sick0026:

Cheers,
Crom

winta

winta

dam sorry to hear that mota! ill keep u in my prayers take care of yourself bro!

FOE20

FOE20

Maestro Loco
Supporter
hey Motabro...stay strong and keep rollin thru it man...wanted to msg ya but gata wait till 50 posts..keep ur head high and hope the best for ya brah...stay kewl
FOE20

E

E.T.

Stay positive mota, I've been there and there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Let me know if there is anything I can do...

Indica Jones

Indica Jones

Sorry to hear this Bro. You have been way too generous to me, and if there is anything you need.................just let me know.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I hope you have someone who's checking on you, can help you out while you're detoxing.
Hope you feel better soon. It's horrible to be a slave to the big pharma.
It's far, far worse to not have access and be in incredible pain. Just my opinion, but have been there, done that. Not a first choice, but if it's the *only* choice, what are you gonna do?

Pain, especially chronic, constant pain, can make people do some crazy things.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Mota I kicked Morphine from the doctor so know how it is.I went through hell for the first week-ten days then I just felt tired and out of energy for almost two months. But it passes. I sometimes take a few hydro codine when the pain from my disabilities is to much but even after 4 years being off the morphine it gives me slight withdraws after words. If it gets to hard try taking small doeses and cut back before going cold turkey. If the pain is just to much after kicking the doctors meds let me know and I`ll send you some poppie seeds so you can grow for your own needs and not have to depend of a doctor and big pharm. You can make tea or use your favorate spirits to make ladnum. Not as good as kicking it if you can but better than a life of pain at doctors expence.

T

T1420

Sorry to hear your down Mota, I hope your feelin better today.... Hopefully you have something really nice to smoke on.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
I'm sure this is a no brainer, but don't forget the great properties cannabis can provide. I have seen first hand the nausea that is fixed with some smoke. Great medicine it is. Hope your quality of life is good.

Cheers,
Crom

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Hope u feel better bro! U will be in my thoughts and prayers, Mota. I got a beans goin for ya! Can't wait 2 c them Dio in action. Things will be ok. Keep ur head up.

S

SSHZ

We're all hoping you start to feel better soon, Mota............ take it one day at a time and it will turn around for you quickly...........

K

kingbrown

hope you recover quickly and get some control over the pain, take it easy bro.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
I hope you feel better and get well soon Mota... Take care... :cool

P

pitch_black

Hi buddy
nothing smart to say
just wishing u all the best my friend
get well soon

S

swisscheese

Stay strong and push through it you have what it takes to finish what you started. Hope you feel better soon your work is very appreciated.

Latest posts

Top Bottom