Having Issues With My Plants Turning Lime Green

• Thread starter Nybadboy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nybadboy

Nybadboy

Hello
Well here is my situation I have a 4x8 gorilla grow tent I have a 1000 watt HPS running coco nuts canna A and B everything has been fine now all the sudden I have plants 1 by 1 turning lime green and I was just getting ready to start to flower :( I have tried to lower ph tji king this maybe the problem, I had them in soil and switched over to coco but didn't know I was supposed to rinse the coco first but I was having the lime green issues before the switch ...
Here are some pictures of my issues and input would be great

IMG 20161015 171555 240x320
IMG 20161015 171559 240x320
Homesteader

Homesteader

I doubt it is a rinsing issue. Was this the only plant that did this?

Nybadboy

Nybadboy

No there is 5 others that are doing this and the coco isnt dry ....this started one by one

straincreation

straincreation

Top pic needs nitrogen or you are locked up with salts, I personally don't use coco so can't say exactly what you did wrong.

Second pic looks fine seems like your plant is growing fast and is just a little lighter in the new growth happens all the time.

But the drooping so tells me there may be some ph, or ppm issues.
Gl happy farmin☺

Foxlink

Foxlink

Top pic needs nitrogen or you are locked up with salts, I personally don't use coco so can't say exactly what you did wrong.

Second pic looks fine seems like your plant is growing fast and is just a little lighter in the new growth happens all the time.

But the drooping so tells me there may be some ph, or ppm issues.
Gl happy farmin☺

thank you for looking into this, I never had trouble with locked out nutes (god giving I don't in the future), I've never seen it until this.

Foxlink

Foxlink

No there is 5 others that are doing this and the coco isnt dry ....this started one by one

My guess he is correct what Homesteader said ^^^. If it was just one plant it would be a different story. With locked nutes it can take time for your other plants to 'hit'.

Homesteader

Homesteader

I am guessing that it is a sulfur or mag issue and it is locking out your N which is why it is turning yellow.

Nybadboy

Nybadboy

I think so ...now do I just water with the epson salt and not give them no nutes for now till I fix this issue?

Nybadboy

Nybadboy

I ph to 5.5 going in today already but I'm in coco so I will need to water again tomorrow most likely

Homesteader

Homesteader

Im not the person to ask about nute schedules but Im sure you'll be fine, but good luck.

Top Bottom