Having Issues With My Plants Turning Lime Green

• Thread starter Nybadboy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nybadboy

Nybadboy

Hey guys I did my application of epsom salt but I used teaspoon instead of table spoon would it be ok to hit them again today with the proper amount?

Homesteader

Homesteader

Hit it with 1 more teaspoon/gal when your soil dries out. I wouldn't go heavy with it.

Nybadboy

Nybadboy

Ok and its the time of the year herr where ladybugs are all over I think I will collect them and put them in my tent with my plants :)

Nybadboy

Nybadboy

I know this is a shot in the dark but I got clones from a 3rd party and we don't talk but I'm wondering if you could guess what strain this is ? This is the same bud I'm doing indoor but I did them out doors first and here is the pic

IMG 20161003 094943 240x320
Homesteader

Homesteader

Im not sure on the strain or about the ladybugs. Hope it comes out well for you though. I doubt it could hurt to have a few flying around, although a few have mentioned bulbs breaking because of them so not sure if I would risk it if you are using HID.

Nybadboy

Nybadboy

Oh there wonderful for gardens the eat all mites and other bugs but never herd of the bulbs breaking yikes

guymandude

guymandude

how long after the transplant into the coco did this happen? You went from a substrate with a ph of about 6.5 to a substrate where the ph is much lower. you're going to have some lockout going on - calcium and magnesium, until the plant adjusts and adapts. I clone in damp coco and if i am replacing an old mom,, I drop the clone in coco directly into soil. I get some twisting and some color change but it's temporary and plant adapt quite nicely.

hopefully yours will as well.

I use ladybugs as my canary in a coal mine warning system. My entire grow was decimated by broad mites. if I get something that looks like bugs are getting my plants, I pick up some ladybugs and release them into the garden. If they get bored and starve, then i know my plants are clean. However, if they find nothing to eat, they do die. they last maybe a couple 3 weeks or so.

Nybadboy

Nybadboy

Well thx and I wasn't checking my pH prior to this going on and I made the change to coco because I had 2 plants that were monster's in coco but now I do pH and I am using cal mag as of today

Latest posts

Top Bottom