Having problems finding authentic genetics in nor cal. Any Advice?

• Thread starter richdash
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
the rrock

the rrock

They have BD at Elemental now and it's DHN... If you like big cola the Chemdog #4 is pretty nice. I would try at least 1 Cherry Pie just so you can see how bomb it is.
Elemental Usually has a great selection of good top shelf clones, The grand AK and purple caddilac both kick ass,and yes try the cherry pie it blows GSC away!

T

tngreen

I

I run clones from, my own seeds also. Seems you don`t get what they say or it comes with pests (or both).

more the pest issue than genetics. Only PM ive ever gotten was from dispensary clones. Not a coincidence.

T

tngreen

Elemental Usually has a great selection of good top shelf clones, The grand AK and purple caddilac both kick ass,and yes try the cherry pie it blows GSC away!

thanks for the tip, may give them a try when up there

HappyTrailz

HappyTrailz

more the pest issue than genetics. Only PM ive ever gotten was from dispensary clones. Not a coincidence.
I definitely have had my problems with pest, pm, etc.. But after running DHN my last few runs and dipping in azatrol, no bugs and no pm!! I even had sulfur burner on standby for the pm. I heard from another grower that the cherry pie was pm whore. Not a spec on several different strains i ran. Treat those new kids accordingly, along with killer air flow and you should be good.

HappyTrailz

HappyTrailz

Have you ran the Grape Ape? If so, how would you compare it to the caddilac? yield, taste, smell.. The Grape Ape was pretty dank, but yield was meh.

HappyTrailz

HappyTrailz

I just found this post of yours from a few weeks ago. Did I read this correct? If so, please explain why you would recommend this if you haven't ran a full term yourself. If I did read it wrong, my apologies.

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/legit-dispensary-clones-in-northern-cali.50936/page-6

fractal

fractal

The cherry pie is better than GSC? Well that is encouraging. . . The nugs both look pretty similar I guess but the cookies have the extra OG funk to it eh?

dogbeach

dogbeach

If a few hours drive south isn't out of the question, you might consider looking into well-known cloneries such as Progressive Options, Topgenetics, or Wonderland Caregivers (to name just a few) who carry some of the most desirable -- and hardest to find -- genetics in CA.

HappyTrailz

HappyTrailz

So what does that prove but a fake review lmao......good one.
I guess nothing... sorry is that some bad info? It was the first link that came up when i typed Progressive Options. My bad, not trying to ruffle any feathers. Glad you had a good laugh! Like i said before, Elemental and DHN FTW!

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

I guess nothing... sorry is that some bad info? It was the first link that came up when i typed Progressive Options. My bad, not trying to ruffle any feathers. Glad you had a good laugh! Like i said before, Elemental and DHN FTW!

ya it was a hater review, not real. PO has some killer genetics but bad results in keeping pests an mold off their clones. To risky to get bugs if ya ask me. I have gone years without an infestation besides the occasional thripe wandering in an TRYING to take a new home. Death to all bad bugs!

Secondly dont post up ish you just click on an no nada about. To many haters puttin out fake reviews. FACT CHECK. Or its just a B.S. rumor.

We got enough misinformation floating around the Canna Community.

No feathers ruffled, just settn ish straight my Canna brother. Peace.

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

Anyone who runs a full room or rooms of unknown should expect just that......unknown. Common sense says to have a test room of flowering cuts to see their genetic possibilities, then run off the choosen ones. I made that mistake once with a fake tahoe under 2k......that one hurt but it was my own fault for not testing her.

K

knubs

If a few hours drive south isn't out of the question, you might consider looking into well-known cloneries such as Progressive Options, Topgenetics, or Wonderland Caregivers (to name just a few) who carry some of the most desirable -- and hardest to find -- genetics in CA.

progressive options? they have one goal and one goal only, and that is to ruin growers. their broad mites are unbeatable and their stock of genetics is ruined by the broad mite toxins, so even if you do somehow kill the broad mites the plant will still only produce hemp quality bud.

Latest posts

Top Bottom