Having problems with bud developement

• Thread starter tommytwotone
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HashZeppelin

HashZeppelin

tons of things effect pistols through bud development. the redding pistols are a sign of bud stunting usually from to much food (phos usually) and or too much heat.

Also nice to see you seamaiden. I will check for pollination too though, I did have a light leak a while back once, I fixed it but I will have to double check.

H

hogan400

+1 Seamaiden. I have had this happen a couple times over the years and it diminished my harvest a touch. Seeds/tranny's were the major concern.

Spray your plants w a very light mist of ph balanced water to help kill pollen trapped in the hairs. this is a tip I received from a old schooler and It worked... I tested it on some seed runs and it helped. Not 100% but def helped.

D

Don007206

so I am 4-5 weeks into my first real coco grow and I think I hit a wall

all of my plants where growing great and packing on bud. then all of a sudden like a week ago they stopped growing, the buds stopped developing
and now I am developing red hairs (seems way to early)

The only change that I made recently was to remove the automated watering and water by hand.

When automated I was watering about 1.5 liters a day of 500-600 ppm water

now by hand watering I am watering every 1-2 days about 1 gallon of water at 400 ppms

Could my lower ppms be causing poor bud development?
or is it possible that as compared to my aero grows my bud development will be substantially less

Top Bottom