Having trouble but im not sure what the problem is

• Thread starter Mrpig
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SaintsSamilia

SaintsSamilia

So how would you go about this? Would you just use water and ph of say 6.8 on next feed or would you still include nutrients as well?
In the case of prefed ive come to the conclusion that just will happen sometimes ... downfall of soil so far 🙄 only real way is to flush it out from most of my knowledge would be testing the runoff for the proper ph ... I hand water making small amounts at a time instead of the gallon + amount required especially now that I'm flowering over this grow ive just come to terms that a few leaves mainly ones I've clipped at this point ever got affected this way and by the time they've gotten to flower I've gotten everything inline I use pretty much the same test kits and have had pretty good luck so far. Dunno if that helped at all but good luck

Mrpig

Mrpig

In the case of prefed ive come to the conclusion that just will happen sometimes ... downfall of soil so far 🙄 only real way is to flush it out from most of my knowledge would be testing the runoff for the proper ph ... I hand water making small amounts at a time instead of the gallon + amount required especially now that I'm flowering over this grow ive just come to terms that a few leaves mainly ones I've clipped at this point ever got affected this way and by the time they've gotten to flower I've gotten everything inline I use pretty much the same test kits and have had pretty good luck so far. Dunno if that helped at all but good luck
Thank you, so little and often is best way by the sounds of things, after the feed yesterday which I reduced to around 250ml each plant with some oldtimer grow feed in it, the plants perked up and I got some really good growth when I checked first thing today, so I think the soil is slowly resolving the issue it self as I've heard this is the case with plant magic soil and possibly all soil?
I've now just got to make sure I get ph level correct for the next feed🙈
I have got a cheap soil probe, and I've been watching the soil levels come into the right range, I know those cheap ones are not much use but I have definitely seen ph change happening daily now which does suggest the soil is doing some sort of buffering, of course i could be completely wrong too.
I will do some some ph feeds in range of 6.7 area and see if I get any change in the stunted plant, but that too is still growing but real slow and then after that I will try it with some cal mag, last resort will be to flush it I think,
So like you are doing,I will try get it all in order before they get to flower, thank you for your advice, every bit helps,

Mrpig

Mrpig

Looks like magnesium and calcium issues are associated with led lights
Out of the 6plants, 5 are thriving 1 is stunted, some do have purple branches to go with those spots as well,
I looked up spiderfarmer manual and found this, check grow tips section
Screenshot 20200928 214008 Chrome

Mrpig

Mrpig

OK so I have checked my local area water stats, it shows im medium to hard water with more calcium than magnesium, do you think I should only add magnesium or calmag? I have bought seaweed which does magnesium and other trace elements and also magnesium on its own,
So now im unsure of which to try first,
Screenshot 20200928 195743 Firefox
Screenshot 20200928 195729 Firefox

Mrpig

Mrpig

What are you feeding and what is the starting water? Tap? Ro?

What is the media?

And how are you testing ph? Please dont say one of those cheap probes that you jam into the soil. A good ph meter is gonna be almost a hundred bucks or more after buying calibration solution etc. If you cant afford that just use drops. Dont make adjustments to the feed based on those cheap probe meters.
Things are looking up, stuck some calmag in yesterday but they do seem to be coming right now here's a few photos
20201001 104607
20201001 104516

Mrpig

Mrpig

@Frankster
Would love a little bit of help regarding low stress training
Or anyone who knows at what point to start and is willing to share some advice, it would be greatly appreciated

Mrpig

Mrpig

So the ladies have come on quite well apart from breaking 2 whilst lst🙈
I have yellow veins appearing now which I'm not quite sure what it means, also the tips of my darker leaves are getting a lighter green to them,
Am I just overthinking or is there an issue developing? Thanks guys
Also I do leave them till there really dry before watering, every 2 days I water but today I upped from 1litre, to 1.5litre and got run off, ph of 6 on the run off,
Ph of 6.6 and 6.5 went into the plants also, low temp of 22.5 c today whilst feeding, currently at 25.5, they have only just started to flower a few days now
20201010 190529

20201010 184155

20201010 184207

20201010 190514

Top Bottom