Hawaii.......

• Thread starter SurfdOut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheGreekone

TheGreekone

Surf how big your PE Mine still under lights and growing slow nothing like the sun. Greek gave me some PE at work and it stunk up the whole place even the old rocker was, what's that smell. He didn't know I smoked now he does.

OOPS!
My bad.
I thought everyone new you smoked!

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Dirt, mines about 2.5 ft tall. I just left em out to flower, nice fat bushes.

Dirtboy808

Dirtboy808

Mine are only one foot I better carry them outside every day. Every plant from seed went off soon as I put them out got a bunch of 2 ft plants will atleast the won't stretch on me and be done end of March them long season. I hope I have better luck then last year on plant size I'm going with less mainland crosses.

TheGreekone

TheGreekone

Mother Nature reminded me who's Boss.
Snapped a couple branches. No big loss.
I've been wanting to extend the greenhouse anyway.
20150214 164655

Dirtboy808

Dirtboy808

you def need more room. I had 2 down trees and my road had several leaning on power lines. Was hoping for some rain to keep the dust down.

Great08

Great08

Surfd/or anyone recycling soil I got a question about how u recycle soil. Do you keep the # of times u recycle the soil on record and separated(as in soil recycled once in one container and soil recycled twice in another), or do they get mixed together after used? hope that makes sense. Mahalos

Dirtboy808

Dirtboy808

It was 35 up in Volcano last night . How about that Kona lady setting herself and husband on fire with gas after she caught him with another women. Also read where Hilo became a Blue Zone hope this is good. Maybe the will kick out Mickey Dees

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Surfd/or anyone recycling soil I got a question about how u recycle soil. Do you keep the # of times u recycle the soil on record and separated(as in soil recycled once in one container and soil recycled twice in another), or do they get mixed together after used? hope that makes sense. Mahalos

Hi Gr8, Nope, no need to. I am not convinced no-till is best in small containers for annual plants so I like to recycle my soil by dumping my pots and mixing them together. I add more soil too when I need to so it would be hard to track the exact age of the soil.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

It was 35 up in Volcano last night . How about that Kona lady setting herself and husband on fire with gas after she caught him with another women. Also read where Hilo became a Blue Zone hope this is good. Maybe the will kick out Mickey Dees

Yep, Kahaluu at 9 am folks setting folks on fire......women crazy. What is a blue zone?

The Hawaiian

The Hawaiian

looking nice greek, it definitely looks longer, more space da bettah. I used to grow in one like that, but the humidity was always too much in my area and my plants would get PM toward the end. I had to use Avid on my mites indo when I was doing indo, now I have them on my outdo leaves but the buds just keep chugging thru. I think they are more plentiful right now because no rain/humidity to help keep them down, but that's just my opionion :) aloha bro

I gotta say tho, I am loving this dry weather for my plants!! I have a few Flow32Frosts finishing off pretty nice, albeit a little small. these were from the Mamma Flow32 side and not the male Flow32 side. I am catching some funky smells and poddy action. the proof is in the poi tho, so I will wait to make judgment on her till she gets smoked. aloooooooooooohhha

Great08

Great08

Hi Gr8, Nope, no need to. I am not convinced no-till is best in small containers for annual plants so I like to recycle my soil by dumping my pots and mixing them together. I add more soil too when I need to so it would be hard to track the exact age of the soil.
Right on bra, that's what I was thinking.. Mahalos!

The Hawaiian

The Hawaiian

blooming right out brother looks great! I not sure which side caused the hermie bro, maybe just the combination of the two. ok, I will chalk that one up to pollen chucking lol. problem is that one might taste the best, wouldn't that be fucked up haha. early morning brutha aloha

Dirtboy808

Dirtboy808

Real early. That Master Frost I have is only2 feet tall very Master leaning. I found nanners on the MK but only where the pods are growing on the leaf.

Top Bottom