Hawaii.......

• Thread starter SurfdOut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheGreekone

TheGreekone

Hey Greek, Your PEs are coming nice....Dirt, you still have any PEs in veg? If not, can we get another cutting, Greek?....i want to run her some more.
I'm cloning today. Would you like "no root" cutting, or in 2 weeks I'll have ones with roots.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Hey Greek, i think Dirt still has some in veg so we gonna fill up the cloner....thanks man.....i got a really old stinky Skunk/Nigerian male, he might sex the PE up.

kalopatchkid

kalopatchkid

Damn Coot, you are the third person in Hawaii in the last month I've heard getting broad mites. How are you battling them?

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
You guys have the Borg out there too? Been two years since I had them but those shits bring hell!
I really like this thread, I got married in kuaui last September and can't wait to go back!

Dirtboy808

Dirtboy808

Nice looking crosses Cooter. People sending clones from Ca are infecting the islands.
The weather sucks right now and my Casper OG F2 is doing good just got one spot of rot and done enough for me . Dirtyfrost looks like the mom in bud growth but smell is something different.
005 1024x1024
009 1024x1024
015 1021x1024

Cooter

Cooter

Damn Coot, you are the third person in Hawaii in the last month I've heard getting broad mites. How are you battling them?
Eh Kalo,

Ya man it took me a while o figure what as going on, once i figured that i had them i tired all the organic remedies...but that was a waste of time. I'm using "Kontos" to kill them, so far one application was all it took. http://www.ohp.com/Products/kontos.php If you're lucky enough to get them you'll have to use something aggressive.

Cooter

Cooter

@Dirtboy808

Fuck man i don't know how i got them, I've been growing my own shit for a while now, I'm thinking the source came from white fly, the broad mites like to hitch rides on the legs of the white fly, i did have a small problem with white fly last summer & fall so there is a good chance some dickhead in my neighborhood is working with clones from the mainland...who knows.

Once you get them they're not that hard to eradicate, you just gotta spray "Fordid", Judo, or "Kontos" all threes use the same miticide chemical. Avid is another good choice, however Avid will not kill the eggs. Judo, Kontos, and Forbid will kills the eggs, so if you have to spray the nasty shit you might as well use the shit that kills the mites at all stages of life ;-)

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

Cooter

Cooter

@Dirtboy808

I'm testing the Blue Lotus/AW32 and some Ortega/AW32 right now...we'll see how that goes, hopefully they don't get the blowout from the increasing daylight hours. They look pretty Indy Dom atm so maybe the photoperiod wont fuck'em up to much.

I'm going to make the Blue Lotus F3's (Open Pollination) during May and June, should have plenty of those to share too.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Blue Lotus f3s or Dream Lotus f3s? I finally found a Blue Lotus pak for us to look into again.....coming from Trinidad.....

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Awesome man! I send B'ster a poop load, hopefully he got them and can give you a some. I f not I'll figure out a way to get some in your hands ;-)

Yep, get some whoever needs....i gonna pop abunch for long season....got my neighbor growing some now.
Coot, they are numbered....any number your favorite?

Cooter

Cooter

Blue Lotus f3s or Dream Lotus f3s? I finally found a Blue Lotus pak for us to look into again.....coming from Trinidad.....

My Bad....Yes Dream lotus F3...I stay one dummy. Nice score on the BL...if you get extra JLMK

Cooter

Cooter

Yep, get some whoever needs....i gonna pop abunch for long season....got my neighbor growing some now.
Coot, they are numbered....any number your favorite?

Right Now I have #3 finishing, and #2 just out to flower so the verdict is still out. There are 4 crosses total (1,2,3,4)

I'll probably do a group grow after the DL F3' are made, I'd like to see all 4 crosses in action together. You need more? I'll send you the complete collection. Did the pollen get to you?

Top Bottom