Hawaii.......

• Thread starter SurfdOut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cooter

Cooter

Like the pics, you hiked Koko Head?
Not Yet....but its on my list...now that football is winding down I need to shed some of that beer gut that I'm been making for the past 5 months :hungover: After a few more hikes I'll be ready for the Koko Head stairs even if it :dead: me...hahaha

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

DSCN1186

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I'm guessing you don't really have problems with drainage.

SpliffAndMyLady

SpliffAndMyLady

Hey Spliffer!

How you been? Nice pic, you always get alot frost! They use Loompas Headband(Joseph) for that one?
I think you're right. The Joseph is from seed found in Loompa's Headband. So Headband x ???...is CPK Cherry Pie Kush?

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

So what was your impression of the Goji anyway? You kept one female? Mine looked so different from all the pics I've seen, got to get the pics off the old camera....J is pulling 12oz a plant indoor from your cuts.

GHash seem anything special?

You make your own lettuce seeds? Seems like the ones I make are always bigger than the parent seed was and germ better. We need to start trading lettuce seeds too.

Cooter

Cooter

So what was your impression of the Goji anyway? You kept one female? Mine looked so different from all the pics I've seen, got to get the pics off the old camera....J is pulling 12oz a plant indoor from your cuts.

GHash seem anything special?

You make your own lettuce seeds? Seems like the ones I make are always bigger than the parent seed was and germ better. We need to start trading lettuce seeds too.

No I really haven't made a whole lot of lettuce seeds, I have let lettuce go to seed on accident but I've never really messed with the offspring. I guess I need to get my act together and start making some lettuce seeds.

I like the Goji for its flavor and it yields well, I've yet to see any mold or botrytis so it has that going on for it. The potency is mediocre, it'll will make you loopy if you smoke enough of it.

I'm going to have to let the Ghash finish up before i can comment on it, they're coming along nice, they don't have much smell atm nothing overwhelming anyways...hopefully they make up for it in potency and mold resistance ;-)

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

aloha brah! howzit
damn your plants are fucking gorgeous, reminds me of fall and leaves changing colors

Cooter

Cooter

Eh where's Happy and East? are they on here or they gunna stay on Troll It Up?

Top Bottom