Hawaii.......

• Thread starter SurfdOut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
neverbreak

neverbreak

beautiful pics bro, everythin in lookin righteously lush n dank. think i might need an island holiday after seein how pretty everythin is there!

neverbreak

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Started:
Classic Lemon D x Pride of Afghanistan
Swami Cascadian Frost
Dirty Cooter's Blue Lotus x Dream Lotus
Snow Highs Golden Lei
and one of Neville's new xs

SpliffAndMyLady

SpliffAndMyLady

Got some L. Diesel x Salvador about ready to chop..best smelling citrus i've grown yet. Good luck with those classic stuff looks killers..

ralphy

ralphy

Supremely pretty place to grow dude!!

Is that last photo taken from a helicopter? I find it surprising how little development there is to be seen. Are there restrictions is place limiting construction?

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Supremely pretty place to grow dude!!

Is that last photo taken from a helicopter? I find it surprising how little development there is to be seen. Are there restrictions is place limiting construction?

Hi Dude, yep grew some danks when lived there. All private property, my little brother lived in the valley on the other side of the left ridge line....I managed all that land, had 500 head of cattle and did a lot of conservation work there....

ZONER

ZONER

I would love to go to Kauai, let me grab some clean draws, flip flops, a hat, shorts and a few old tee's and I'm there....... Don't I wish, don't I wish ....lol

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Shit, ZONER, who needs clean drawers? Just go commando, it's warm enough.

Top Bottom