Hawaii.......

• Thread starter SurfdOut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Right on guys, thanks for the love....gonna grow a shitton of organic food here.
The GH is 36 x 24 x 13, elevation 600, lots of rain.
Gonna make a pasture and then farm the back half, aquaponics and who knows what else....stick around and see what one motivated dude can get done...

Cooter

Cooter

Almost
DSCN2576

entropy99

entropy99

Right on guys, thanks for the love....gonna grow a shitton of organic food here.
The GH is 36 x 24 x 13, elevation 600, lots of rain.
Gonna make a pasture and then farm the back half, aquaponics and who knows what else....stick around and see what one motivated dude can get done...

You ought to make a separate thread for that to document your progress as you go. I'm, there are are at least a few of us who would dig it.

Would love to get into aquaponics. More the type of thing I want to go when I own the piece of land I live on.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

entropy99 said:
You ought to make a separate thread for that to document your progress as you go. I'm, there are are at least a few of us who would dig it.

Would love to get into aquaponics. More the type of thing I want to go when I own the piece of land I live on.

Thanks dude! Will do, we all just learning....aloha

Cooter

Cooter

Eh Happy....I know you're lurking....5 for 5 on the (TWSSis#3xSchromFrost) Started them outdoors from letting them go Au-natural :-0

Cooter

Cooter

Braddah Surfd....got Classic's Chemjacked started outdoors, doing the Au-natural approach with these as well

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Cooter said:
Killer Surfd....what strain is that? any keepers?

Cannabiogens Paki Citral Kush, ran my fem pak to get familiar and gonna breed with my reg pak if I like the fem results.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Eh Happy....I know you're lurking....5 for 5 on the (TWSSis#3xSchromFrost) Started them outdoors from letting them go Au-natural :-0
Braddah Surfd....got Classic's Chemjacked started outdoors, doing the Au-natural approach with these as well

Cool, hope they get nuts....post up pics when ya can...was topdressing a bunch of seedlings today and Classics Lemon Diesel x POA was already stinking.

Dirtboy808

Dirtboy808

Do you Hawaii growers wear grass skirts? Do you have cars or ride wild donkeys? How are you crazy neighbors crap that is me lol
Hozzzit guys. The Happy Valley is looking pretty dam good, Cooter I get 3 going. Aloha

Cooter

Cooter

Nice...that looks a lot like the one i grew out, does it smell like a berry jam?

Top Bottom