Hawaii.......

• Thread starter SurfdOut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cooter

Cooter

Do you Hawaii growers wear grass skirts? Do you have cars or ride wild donkeys? How are you crazy neighbors crap that is me lol
Hozzzit guys. The Happy Valley is looking pretty dam good, Cooter I get 3 going. Aloha

Yep i always garden with a grass skirt. Donkey's!!!! ....LOL

Cooter

Cooter

Braddah Surfd,

I had to look at my notes on the soil I'm using atm, My brain was tranquilized last night while I was rambling away...lol

Below is the mix I have the Ortega's in and they're thriving, this is a one and done soil, all the spent soil makes it's way to my veggie garden. I've added High P and N bat guano to ward off using any salts to fix any deficiencies, but if if any arise I'll use Jack's Classic Citrus fed 20-10-20 as a quick fix. I've also had good luck fixing deficiencies with locally sourced water soluble fertilizer "Island Supreme" 20-20-20 .

2 cubes Peat Moss (I shamefully used 1 bag of MG Sphagnum PM….it was on sale and I’m a cheap fuck)
1.5 cubes Kellogg’s Patio Plus
2 10 quart bags of chunky perlite (Niu Nursery brand from Hale Depot)
3 cups Dolomite
1/4 cup Azomite
1/4 cup Mycorrhizae
2 cups Fox Farms Marine Cuisine
1 cup High (N) Bat Guano
1 cup High (P) Bat Guano

Dirtboy808

Dirtboy808

Nice...that looks a lot like the one i grew out, does it smell like a berry jam?
Yes it does and I tried a nug and tasty too we will see after it dries better. So far the MK from Hawaiian is the best tasting.

Dirtboy808

Dirtboy808

Cooter here is a few more pics of the WB x C99
 cc2
013 cc
014 cc
019 cc
 cc1
 cc2

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

I should email those pics to Sheck. I about to order some seeds, been talking with BOG and he said LSD, BMR and Bogglegum won't rust.

Good luck 2morrow Coot making new friends...call me when pau...

Cooter

Cooter

Rajah Dat!....Eh got 3 Ortega males s0 far, I'm going to make F'2's, and I'll dust the ghash keeper while I'm at it:greedy:

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Puna Style....I had the good fortune of meeting the above plants in person.

Cooter

Cooter

Ended up with 3 Ortega Females, and 5 Males, one of the males seems weak so he's gunna get culled.

Here's the Females

IMG 20140306 071858
Cooter

Cooter

Here's Happy's (TWSSis#3xSchromFrost)

One out of the 5 was acting weird so i pinched it. Weirdest thing I've seen in a while The plant grew monster cotyledons but it never produced it's first set of leaves. (nobody gots time fo dat)

IMG 20140306 072016
Cooter

Cooter

Here's Classic's ChemJack started with 6 looks like only 3 are going to make it.

IMG 20140306 072026
Cooter

Cooter

Bummed out ....all the Ortega males spit out some pistols :eek: They're on the compost pile resting in peace:(

Top Bottom