Hawaii.......

• Thread starter SurfdOut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dirtboy808

Dirtboy808

Three weeks on the island making up for lost time I guess. Looks like OH open up the doors for us guys to post away lol

Dirtboy808

Dirtboy808

They going to open up the Peter Boy case. Hope they get them. Take GH funds and find out who killed the 6 yr old boy or where is Jeff Meek

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

I went several years with out wearing long pants and I don't own a pair of shoes only slippers....just rubbing it in Vermont! Lol

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

One of you Oahu guys should care give for Arthritis until he moves.
No worries, I'm good for a while from that indoor run. Gonna try an get out next weekend an gps some spots. Clones all lookin purty but 2 ugly ones, (theres always 2 ugly ones isn't there) but I worry about hardening them off since I can't veg them outside.

What would a 1 ft vegged indoors pull?

DOGFATHER808

DOGFATHER808

There is what 8,000 cards on this island, they may have a map overlayed with the addresses, but i doubt it. The choppers and ground crew really don't communicate other than the choppers telling the ground guys where marijuana appears to be and for them to check it out. At least that is my understanding, Dirt knows better as he saw them yesterday. But the ground guys must know something or they wouldn't say compliance checks if they didn't know a card was there.
Oh yeah......Fuck the police.
right now they have total blue card access until January then they have to ask permission from the Dept of Health who will manage the list all in theory

SpliffAndMyLady

SpliffAndMyLady

I need keiki's next month, if anyone has extra I get flowers/beans/iwe for trade..going to get my Moms garden set up before I hui. Hurricane flatened last one but she still pulled some con Mango Puff and Lemon Thai/OG. She too paranoid or else I would give her some.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

[QUOTE="ArthritiSux, post: 1357619, member: 46144 No worries, I'm good for a while from that indoor run. Gonna try an get out next weekend an gps some spots. Clones all lookin purty but 2 ugly ones, (theres always 2 ugly ones isn't there) but I worry about hardening them off since I can't veg them outside.

What would a 1 ft vegged indoors pull?[/QUOTE]

Careful up there, these hills are very crumbly. Yeild will depend on a lot of things, but they got to make it through the mice, slugs, pigs and rippers first. Go for it!

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

I need keiki's next month, if anyone has extra I get flowers/beans/iwe for trade..going to get my Moms garden set up before I hui. Hurricane flatened last one but she still pulled some con Mango Puff and Lemon Thai/OG. She too paranoid or else I would give her some.

I can start some stuff for ya, anything specific?

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

[QUOTE="ArthritiSux, post: 1357619, member: 46144 No worries, I'm good for a while from that indoor run. Gonna try an get out next weekend an gps some spots. Clones all lookin purty but 2 ugly ones, (theres always 2 ugly ones isn't there) but I worry about hardening them off since I can't veg them outside.

What would a 1 ft vegged indoors pull?

Careful up there, these hills are very crumbly. Yeild will depend on a lot of things, but they got to make it through the mice, slugs, pigs and rippers first. Go for it![/QUOTE]
Yaaaay fun times.

SpliffAndMyLady

SpliffAndMyLady

Not really Surf'd. I'd appreciate anything but something that doesn't need too much attention and is mold resistant would be nice. I might not be there during flower.

Grow will be up Mauka and unless they're teens I wont be their when they're in flower.

Bodhi's strains did great for me. His Green Lotus..busty gals. I made some F2's of Green Lotus but I always make the mistake of under/over pollenating. So far only got about 25 viable green lotus F2's. Still have some "seeded" stuff to go through, if there are any in their. I have been super busy...funny how so many people think I have a team going. Nope, this is all on me, from seed to ash. One man army, if I had some help it would be great though..

Top Bottom