Hawaii.......

• Thread starter SurfdOut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dirtboy808

Dirtboy808

spliff if they root will have some Frost and Skunkdawg I heard Org may start dismantling their MMJ program. Is that true?

Dirtboy808

Dirtboy808

Went brain dead. What was the Flo crossed to aw 32 or Faceoff. Thanks Hawaiian. Frikken smoke from the transfer station sucks gives me a instant headache.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

The master x (flo x aw) is gonna be sick. Did anyone grow out a (flo x aw) x frost yet?

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

right on gents! If you'd like to swap some maple syrup for some Hawaiian products????? Maybe some fruit ,fish? idk just a thought.

Dirtboy808

Dirtboy808

Hawaiian did I got some here to smoke super mold resident. Rom x vortex

SpliffAndMyLady

SpliffAndMyLady

I am not sure about that Dirt, but if you're medical you have to stay medical. No mixing recreational and medical. I literally jumped for joy and ran around the yard as fast as I could when we went legal. Got possed by the best feeling ever but then it dissapeared when I heard not taking effect for awhile. Still unreal...nice Romulans. I got 8 romulan x romulan/blueberry left if you like um? One pheno I found made skunk mag.

SpliffAndMyLady

SpliffAndMyLady

MF and SD sounds great. Mostly been growing gage and bodhi gear.. high yielders, like blue dream, green crack, super silver haze..saving a jar of this crazy pheno of silver mountain for pow wow..3 month cure should be smooth. Wish I would've cloned her the other pheno's didn't come out nearly as nice.

How was yours Surf?

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Meh, not a real big fan of the SSH smell. I had 3 girls that had nice structures, but molded easy.....I composted them all. We been having fun with the Blue Lotus x Dream Lotus girls.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Eh, Hawaiian, you see Tha Docta is using a new male? Memory Loss(Amnesia Hz x Face Off).

The Hawaiian

The Hawaiian

I grew out one flowfrost and it is pretty good bro. we smoked some that one time, but it wasn't super dry yet. the lone plant I had was like a rotten fruit funk smell, the taste was good first part of joint but gets lost toward middle. I dropped some more down and they all popped so I am going pheno hunting and make more seeds of this. I didn't know about the memory loss, I haven't talked to him in a while but he is always busy as shit with the pakalolo thing. I smoked some of that amnesia shatter last time we met in Maui, it was gooood shit. pretty much anything he has is fire anyway. aloha brothers you guys have a great fucking day.

Cooter

Cooter

We been having fun with the Blue Lotus x Dream Lotus girls.

if can.... post some pictures of the Blue Lotus x Dream Lotus girls...i like see:D

I'm taking down a a few mine today....they're a little early, we had some pretty hard rain last night although they didn't get wet the air was atomized with the hard rain drops. I'll post some pictures later.

SpliffAndMyLady

SpliffAndMyLady

Hell yeah those sound tasty. This pheno got a lemon lime fuel smell, almost like a fresh opened can of sprite. Motivating muchie weed, good for mornings.. super blue dream x og smell like creamy blueberries with lemon fuel undertones and hints of mint, lavender, yogurt and vaseline.

They do have some nice gear here. So tempting Alien, BOG, Golden Lion, Loompa..has anyone tried this guys gear yet?

Cooter

Cooter

Here's the Blue Lotus x Dream Lotus....ended up harvesting just the tops, flowers are kind of dense and chunky.

DSCN3424
DSCN3425
DSCN3426
DSCN3427

Cooter

Cooter

I've got a set of BL/DL clones out with a BL/DL male so we'll get this little critter to the F2 stage and maybe beyond with a little luck

Top Bottom