Hawaii.......

• Thread starter SurfdOut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Greyskull

Greyskull

i bet thats the WCD "west coast dog'... those guys that run ol betsy run the shit out of wcd too
awesome is what stays around usually

SunGrown

SunGrown

i bet thats the WCD "west coast dog'... those guys that run ol betsy run the shit out of wcd too
awesome is what stays around usually
Ok cool, thats what I have thought, I am pretty sure I saw @Blaze talk about it before here but I can't find it.

So I have a buddy that has been building a house on the big island, the wet side. What strains would you recommend I track down for him to take over?

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

So the WCD is a Chemdog crossed with a Humboldt indica and then bx2? Yet the Maui dog seems more indica than WCD?

SunGrown

SunGrown

My head hurts trying to figure it out, My dog has extremely sativa looking leaves but grows more indica stylie but does/can get really big. Flowers are sour, but a little sweet.

pretty sure mine is west coast dog, but like I said it was labeled just DAWG

The Hawaiian

The Hawaiian

im liking the fish head and guts I tried to mulch (more like buried) in some pro mix outdo. I haven't had good luck with the alfalfa tea, I burnt one plant with it. with my fish mulch ( mostly ahi) the plants are staying green all the way thru. small plants, but it is something interesting to me haha aloha

The Hawaiian

The Hawaiian

the DOG I grew back in the day had that same leaf serration/structure as sungrown. she was pretty much done in 45-50 days indo. super quick, thick nugs, but not enough for me to keep her around. Doc gave the DOG out to the norcal boys and they loved it outdo. I cant believe they are still running it, but it must be a croppers dream. these are the same guys with ole betsy. aloha

kalopatchkid

kalopatchkid

Anyone read this shit about a former Monsanto exec hooking up with the river rock/rare dank guys? I expected better from them, the money must be good.

kalopatchkid

kalopatchkid

How are you making your alfalfa tea, hawaiian? I've been using CC's kelp meal tea recipe along with aloe and once weekly sprouted popcorn tea and my plants are the healthiest they've ever looked. Hopefully I can keep the fucking root mealybugs out, lot of neem cake and chitin in my new soil mix.

SunGrown

SunGrown

the DOG I grew back in the day had that same leaf serration/structure as sungrown. she was pretty much done in 45-50 days indo. super quick, thick nugs, but not enough for me to keep her around. Doc gave the DOG out to the norcal boys and they loved it outdo. I cant believe they are still running it, but it must be a croppers dream. these are the same guys with ole betsy. aloha
sounds like the same, thanks for the info, outdoors she is a beast, indoors she can yield, just took a while to figure her out, she likes to be grown large inside, 4 plants per light can hit 2. outside 10 is possible

Greyskull

Greyskull

50 days inside! whoa!!! thats like green crack or c99 kinda speed. good production plant!!!

I took the (first) Dog at 63 days, but i think it could go a little longer... gonna try to leave her until she SCREAMS she's done. I'm hoping 70 is enough to get fat swollen calyxes. whatever it is, i will do. I have quickly become a slave to the Dog hahaha

gonna try some new stuff BTW.
its organic!!!! not omri certified as the guy i talked to explained there are hefty costs involved in achieving certification that would cause the price to be raised significantly... whatever. I just want the best results.
Gonna use it soley as a boost replacement, though it has been assured to do more...
baby steps....
Humboldts Secret Action

SunGrown

SunGrown

I harvested dog outside as early as sept 12th, but she does fatten up real nice by oct 1st.

Love the wooden sculptures Grey!

The Hawaiian

The Hawaiian

gotta make sure get enough fat pieces for each laulau :D that is pretty much my favorite food right there. laulau, poi, dry aku, pipi kaula mmmmmm. good shit grey!

kalo, I just threw a 1/3 of the half bale alfalfa I bought into a trash can and filled it with water. I think I burned the first plant because tea was too hot temperature wise at top and I didn't cool that first bucketful down before putting on plant. I may try to get some blood/bone meal but we will see as I am still liking my fish mulch and may just try to incorporate whatever I have left of that into my next set of plants when these are pau. aloha bro

Cooter

Cooter

@The Hawaiian ...eh brah i' just about to germ some more of your gear, I've got something labeled MNL5 Haze/ SS Frost does that sound right?

Latest posts

Top Bottom