• Tagged users None
SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Predator

DSCN1723

Greyskull

Greyskull

hooooo fellas

i have been running my mouth about pics of the skunkdawg s1, but haven't been posting them
wtf is up w that right? hahahaha

well, here are some pictures, as promised

here is what you can expect from your Skunkdawg S1 cut... at 60 days
this one is a little beat up....

Skds1day60072314a
Skds1day60072314b

Skds1day60072314c
Skds1day60072314d
Greyskull

Greyskull

ooooooo
i likey stinky bandit

can see the ds variegation from a mile away! if she can handle the humidity you will be rewarded with retardom hahahaha

the urkle/dream is almost ready for picture time....

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

We couldn't get either of the two glue cuttings to root.....was my fault, I was busy having drunken unicorn sex.

kkday

kkday

We couldn't get either of the two glue cuttings to root.....was my fault, I was busy having drunken unicorn sex.
Better than goat sex?
Looking sexy guys. I bet I could pull off those dirty widows where I'm at. My ladies are getting fat and not a sight of mold or rot. Even after the bud worms

The Hawaiian

The Hawaiian

people been getting ripped off all over Hamakua. they been doin it in broad daylight. they steal his Kalo, fuckers. short of living there, not much to do.

dirty, those widows still have a shitload of white hairs lol. that thing could go another month :D nice on the frosts bro, my big one is blooming already. she looks weird to me right now. yours look great, cant wait to smoke some :D aloha brother

I can help taste test those for you surf :) I loooooove me some sativa highs hah. aloha brother, mahalo for the smokes, some tasty stuff in dea. a hui hou

Dirtboy808

Dirtboy808

If it dryer a month but not if it keeps raining and we got another front coming I have had to take a few they are getting hard. Got more so hope they hit good weather. Rippers took our generator. air compressor, and the fricken Skytrack in Hamakua bold guys ice heads from Pepekio

kalopatchkid

kalopatchkid

fuck I hate to hear that. Last couple times I been up there our neighbor was patrolling the street with his 4 wheeler and a rifle looking pigs and thieves. He said the neighbors that got robbed noticed their stolen checks being cashed in pahoa.

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

Als bean bag roundbig

And if that isn't enough...........they meet Big Black.

I heard there was a heavy ripper population out here, sucks ya got got.

SpliffAndMyLady

SpliffAndMyLady

^^^How are the smells coming off her...makes me wanna pop some F2's. Decided to dust Jaegermeister with a green lotus male, also some green lotus F2's and silver mountain in the works. Should be interesting...

kkday

kkday

^^^How are the smells coming off her...makes me wanna pop some F2's. Decided to dust Jaegermeister with a green lotus male, also some green lotus F2's and silver mountain in the works. Should be interesting...
There's a sativa phenol thats tall with nice structure that smells fruity and nice. The others got a kinda funky smell.

How do you rotate pics here?

kkday

kkday

hooooo fellas

i have been running my mouth about pics of the skunkdawg s1, but haven't been posting them
wtf is up w that right? hahahaha

well, here are some pictures, as promised

here is what you can expect from your Skunkdawg S1 cut... at 60 days
this one is a little beat up....

View attachment 425892 View attachment 425893
Hey greyskull I have a buddy on Maui that grows skunk dog, galactica, great white shark, blue dream and Girl Scout cookies. I think I have a pic of the skunk dog I can pull up

Dirtboy808

Dirtboy808

That is one big clone KK If you on island next Sat my boy and his woman are having a baby shower of course the little lady is invited too.

Top Bottom