Hawaii.......

• Thread starter SurfdOut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kalopatchkid

kalopatchkid

Lemonzinger is all beat up but still kicking. Looks smaller than last time I visited, maybe it's shedding all it's leaves. I have barely done shit for her besides water once a week and top dress a little kelp meal. Next run I won't do any plant training and let her do her thing.

Blue temple in a 5 gal. Hard to see with that background. This one only been out a couple weeks.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

This little sucker has a high tolerance too, but sometimes I think he over does it. I come out there sometimes and he looks like he is having a panic attack other times he passed out on the roof of his bed thingy. Lil bastard won't touch his rabbit food anymore.

DSCN1748

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Yeah, I got him when he was real small so I used to keep him in the greenhouse....until he started eating everything. Then I noticed him jumping up into the big pots to eat the canna, that's when he got evicted. Tried to just give him pellets after that, but he was always real bitter at me. So I just feed him my green waste before it goes to the worm bin and he has never been happier....

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

So I'm digging the SCMK x Schrom Frosts, got 8 beautiful wanna get big girls. So I started researching the lines used and hope you guys can fill in the rest. Schrom(Romulan x 74 Santa Marta Columbian Gold)....where did this come from Hawaiian? Did you get it in seeds or cut? Directly from Shroomy? Who crossed it with the a Frost ..male? What generation Frost? Do we still have seeds from this cross?

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

How is that old Blood sativa? Might be able to get that from Maui...

kalopatchkid

kalopatchkid

Last time we had that close call with flossie, right after the storm passed, 4miles reef had some of the biggest, glassiest, hollow waves I ever did see there.
Hope our roof stays on.

SunGrown

SunGrown

is the storm hitting? I have been thinking of you guys all day, hoping you all stay safe...

SunGrown

SunGrown

Yeah Sun Grown , I love animals....except your russets...lol
oh man, yeah I had to murder what may have been a few million ass holes, but I think I won the battle!

Your ladies are soo sexy in there! Keep em safe!

Top Bottom