Hawaii.......

• Thread starter SurfdOut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dirtboy808

Dirtboy808

They tried that with guns and the Coastguard showed up with a 50 and blasted their cars. That was 20 yrs ago though. Never made the paper. Vey bad idea.

Dirtboy808

Dirtboy808

Greek He said the copter crew spots and they go in. Even with a 4x4 ft sign the ground crew came up to me and said they are here cause I have a gh full of pot. I said no shit can't they tread the sign. I asked do they talk to each other. All I got was sorry and thank you for let us in. It was f--ing embarrassing how un informed they were. They asked what my address was, me said you drove right passed it. Sad. Mostly the hoale guy the three local guy's were rolling their eyes. And on the way out got like 20 thank you sir.

kalopatchkid

kalopatchkid

Grimace OG's. Gotta get those face-off bx2's and oregon lemons going soon.

Grimace1
Grimace3

Grimace2
kkday

kkday

Damn just got caught up on this thread. So lava is moving in again! Nuts!

So some local boys "aloha top shelf" will have a booth at the cup and offered vip passes if anyone still wants to go. I just Wana sell my first legal gram of pot!!! lol

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

They tried that with guns and the Coastguard showed up with a 50 and blasted their cars. That was 20 yrs ago though. Never made the paper. Vey bad idea.

Really? Thats fucking radical! Where did that happen at?

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Anyone ever foilar spray their plants with aspirin? I did it yesterday, I know it is not organic, but I like to try weird shit.........after I lost that bet in Mexico and had to bang those two old lady hookers, I decided that weird shit wasn't all that bad.

TheGreekone

TheGreekone

Anybody else notice that gh was using a blue hawaii helicopter on that last mission?

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Oh yeah, a big thanks to all the men and women of the armed services for making the world a safer place for Americans....especially the 2 airmen that made me bang the retired hookers in Nuevo Laredo.

All gave some, some gave all.

Dirtboy808

Dirtboy808

Next time we meet ask and I will tell you the scoops Mr Surf. You got 2 K2's rooting. I transplanted all but 4 on my side choke roots. I'm trying the skunk again I dipped them longer so we will see.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

I'm thinking about getting one mean longhorn bull to cruise my property along with a pak of wolves and a bunch of beehives by my greenhouse door.

Dirtboy808

Dirtboy808

They use that bird a lot. He is the one who landed in the river and took all of the Dr stuff. My son took some good pics.

Top Bottom