Hawaii.......

• Thread starter SurfdOut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OLDproLg

OLDproLg

Hey surf'd,
is that my replacement pack on the right?
i sent it if not..
Hope it arrives ok,only 1 stamp/very light??
letme know!
Lg

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Wow, Coot! Looks pretty tasty. My dad is growing out a couple of the Yumboldt FEMS ya made, he pretty stoked.

Dog father, what did you get from Sun Grown?

Green Harvest been in Kau and Kona last couple days.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Thanks a lot Old Pro, but unfortunately yours got smashed in the mail.
DSCN2156

Cooter

Cooter

Wow, Coot! Looks pretty tasty. My dad is growing out a couple of the Yumboldt FEMS ya made, he pretty stoked.

Thanks Brother!....stoked to hear your Pop's is digging the lezzies.... hahaha, I'm thinking about make some more S1's at the beginning of the long season.

SpliffAndMyLady

SpliffAndMyLady

You guys see Joel from NoStar Genetics making beans for Subcool. Looks like a lot of TGA gear is being made outdoors now.

That is an awesome awesome stash Surf. Those classic ones look real nice. Lemon Diesel is my favorite citrus strain I've grown, and that old mama ghani sounds bomb too.

Emerald cup is three weeks away, told myself last year i'd go..aint got time honestly. Loyal to the plant!!

SpliffAndMyLady

SpliffAndMyLady

Hey Cooter. Not yet..I will be soon. Hope you're doing well. The dojo looks good..love shack lol

kkday

kkday

@SurfdOut property is looking good. Get small kine grass action.

I just got good news that some sour kush that I got from Maui tested at 5% CBD 10% thc. Threw some cheep at home test thingy. I donated a couple zips to a mother who's child has seizures and she tested it. She said it tested higher in CBD than any other samples she had. Even supposedly some strain she got that was supposed to be really high CBD. The fact that the thc is low is great too.

I'm going to send out a sample to get tested to confirm its high CBD low thc and if it is make CBD pills

kkday

kkday

@Cooter id love to give those bad bitches a run. I got your number from a tranny prostitute down Pali longs side. I'll shoot you a text tomorrow.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Sun Grown, you got a high CBD line?

Cooter, I will grab some of those BL/DL x OD32 seeds next time I over there. Should be dank! What ya seeing in the DLf2s?

suomynona

suomynona

Sun Grown, you got a high CBD line?

Cooter, I will grab some of those BL/DL x OD32 seeds next time I over there. Should be dank! What ya seeing in the DLf2s?
Yeah bro @SurfdOut . Nothing i made but i have the high cbd low thc acdc cut. 20% cbd, 1%thc. And i have some rso i made from it too. I do not ever charge but i am picky about who gets it. How u been bro? Sorry i dont post much anymore but i dont wanna add a bunch of content here just to get booted again...You should get on ig man, if you do hit me up.

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

@SurfdOut property is looking good. Get small kine grass action.

I just got good news that some sour kush that I got from Maui tested at 5% CBD 10% thc. Threw some cheep at home test thingy. I donated a couple zips to a mother who's child has seizures and she tested it. She said it tested higher in CBD than any other samples she had. Even supposedly some strain she got that was supposed to be really high CBD. The fact that the thc is low is great too.

I'm going to send out a sample to get tested to confirm its high CBD low thc and if it is make CBD pills View attachment 460992
That's some amazing work your doing for the community. Had some Cannatonic in Humboldt when I was living there that was like butter on my joints, especially the bho from it.

Top Bottom