Hawaii.......

• Thread starter SurfdOut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SurfdOut

SurfdOut

With mites, ya have to be consistent and varied to have results. Foilar spray 2x a week until mid flower. If you have a problem late in flower and the garden is small enough you can simply physically remove them from the leaves with water or your fingers. You can introduce beneficial bugs, but if you are outside they may not stick around.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Oh yeah....what can ya tell me about those PE cuts ya dropped of to Dirt, i got some kicking into flower.

Great08

Great08

Aloha brothers, another island farmer joining the fun! and just like I remember..... gorgeous ladies everywhere! Mahalos surfd for starting this thread, and that greenhouse.... Fuckin Ridiculous!! I should add I used cruz808 (already taken here?)on riu, so I'm new here but familiar with many of you fine herbalist! Anyhow ill be around here more sharing and learning... And trolling... Lol

TheGreekone

TheGreekone

Oh yeah....what can ya tell me about those PE cuts ya dropped of to Dirt, i got some kicking into flower.

I'm very pleased with the PE. I just harvested a couple that were about 3 ft tall, topped and trained, when I put them out, and pulled 5 juicy ounces off of the 2 of them.
No mold. (It has been super dry though)
great bag appeal
fruity smell and taste
nice high for working in the garden, or chillin on the couch.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Aloha brothers, another island farmer joining the fun! and just like I remember..... gorgeous ladies everywhere! Mahalos surfd for starting this thread, and that greenhouse.... Fuckin Ridiculous!! I should add I used cruz808 (already taken here?)on riu, so I'm new here but familiar with many of you fine herbalist! Anyhow ill be around here more sharing and learning... And trolling... Lol

Was up killa? Glad ya still in the cut....put up some pics of your girlies!

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Right on, can't wait to sample! Some folks believe PE is C99, Brothers Grimm did some sick stuff.

I'm very pleased with the PE. I just harvested a couple that were about 3 ft tall, topped and trained, when I put them out, and pulled 5 juicy ounces off of the 2 of them.
No mold. (It has been super dry though)
great bag appeal
fruity smell and taste
nice high for working in the garden, or chillin on the couch.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Bodhi's NL5 Open Pollination BCSC
DSCN2403

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

Right on, can't wait to sample! Some folks believe PE is C99, Brothers Grimm did some sick stuff.
Gotta luv that C99. The Killer Queen that's getting around has her in it. You get that yet @SurfdOut ?

TheGreekone

TheGreekone

Leafly describes PE as being a strong hitting sativa dominant hybrid, crossed from Trainwreck and Hawaiian. Bred by G13 Labs.
I don't know if this one originated there or not. I'll try to ask the guy I got them from.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Cool, thanks Greek. She stinky already.....didn't Barney's Farm have a PE too?

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Art, Not yet....but I gonna get that and the Glue from the Hawaiian boy wonder here soon. Pretty stoked to try that cross.....Pacific G13 x C99 right?

Dirtboy808

Dirtboy808

Surf how big your PE Mine still under lights and growing slow nothing like the sun. Greek gave me some PE at work and it stunk up the whole place even the old rocker was, what's that smell. He didn't know I smoked now he does.

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

Art, Not yet....but I gonna get that and the Glue from the Hawaiian boy wonder here soon. Pretty stoked to try that cross.....Pacific G13 x C99 right?

I can't wait for ya go run this girl outdoors. She is a total frost whore with a tropical twist on the tongue. From what I have read on her an Lonestar's work, I think the G13 is Airborne's G13 but @Texas Kid would know the most about it as he from what I can piece together on Breed Bay is the go to person to give info on that piece. I'm but a clone holder of this Majestic piece, an only hope to make Lonestar proud of the work I do with her an make sure she is spread like he would have wanted.

If ya get her make sure she gets out to 2 people other than you if possible. This is what I believe Lonestar would have wanted from what I've been told. Sharing is caring.
Mahalos

Latest posts

Top Bottom