• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cooter

Cooter

Happy St. Fatties Day!!!
Images

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Nice Tangie! I smoked some pretty good Kosher Tangie not too long ago...coated my mouth in tangerines. Keep us updated on your breeding efforts.

Hey Coot! Tokyo nuts yeah! I passed out in a gutter there more than once....lol...Roppongi Rules! Fuck, I in the back woods of Mississippi right now......dirty south....strange

Dirtboy808

Dirtboy808

Hey Dirt, how the weather been?
Finally seen the sun. this week has been great. Casper got mold but was done anyway took all the Romtex only the Dirtyfrost are still plugging along. It was 6: 45 and still light last night

The Hawaiian

The Hawaiian

I used to always tease my Japanese girlfriend about shibuy district. boom boom bump bump :) she not that kine Japanese tho :) things look great on your guys side!!

I took down all of the Flow32Frosts I had. been sampling them but I let a tiny male slip by and now most buds have like a couple small white seeds. sucks but I am a smoker so it all gets toked. final summation is that I am not going to keep this line going. I am going to start a buttload of my mellow mood seeds that taste earthy. that is what I am growing for summer, that and the MKFrosts I started. keep chugging on guys, aloha!!

they must love you down south surf!! safe travels.

B

barefoot

thanks for the heads-up 08................I was recently gifted a cut of the Sour Tangerine..........said to be a cup winner..........

be tending outdoors.................

lookin' good DB................

ganj on....................

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Look nice Dirt, what kind of smells those girls putting off?

Hawaiian, ran the Master x Flos they were good but didn't change my life, probably won't run them again. Might have been a limp dick male. Lol I much prefer the Master x Frosts. I actually really liked em. I didn't make f3s but plan to pop a bunch more of your original f1s and the f2s and look for winners out of those to cross into each other. That and working with Coots Blue line is my main personal breeding projects for long season as well as popping more of Coastals and Classics jems. I will probably go through some more of Snows stuff too and run through Bodhis Hawaiian Hashplants again. It is nice because my neighbor is running my stuff now too.

Or I might just take a vow of silence, burn everything I own and become a Tibetan surf munk.

Dirtboy808

Dirtboy808

They are crazy in that part of the country Surf, stay safe. Smell is a combo of Frost and Dirty. I have one Masterfrost to smoke and really liking my Casper F1 she was chunkier then the Masterfrost. Romtex came out way better too. Oh a not too go note NOAA said wet summer and fall. so getting my gh set up for rain is what is on the menu. I would like to try some of Subrob's stuff. off to fert my pots for summer. strange to have a almost empty gh. all I have is a gaggle of Flo32
013 1024x1024

Latest posts

Top Bottom