Hawaii.......

• Thread starter SurfdOut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dirtboy808

Dirtboy808

I got some sticky traps and had to spray the weeds I had let grow up in the green house. They were living in the weeds, I used what ever I had sitting around that I wouldn't use on the plants. Nice hearing from you it has been awhile.

Wee Zard

Wee Zard

Mahalo!

I quit with sticky traps, kept catching Geckos.
So that was a net loss.

Thanks for the weed spray tip, I'll spray the heck out of everything within a large radius.

Wrapped a large funnel with fine meshed cloth and poked it into my shop-vac hose.
Then I shake the plant and grab several hundred at a sweep.
Then I squish them by hand, but they repopulate very quickly.

Should have thought about creating a DBZ, (dead bug zone) around them myself.
Meh, that's what friends are for.
Mahalo nui!

and Aloha,
Wee

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

20150815 160355

20150815 160437

Here's where my outdoor will go down. Transplanting an putting A5 Haze bx1 an Jack O Hazia from Karma Genetics.
20150901 174432

These are A5 Haze bx1's an a Banana Og in the upper corner

20150901 174501

2 more A5 Haze bx1's

20150901 174302

And last the JOH's. Hoping the hazesdo well with our current weather.

The Hawaiian

The Hawaiian

oh yeah bro, you will be very alright with that outdo spot. looks to be dry so you wont have to worry like us guys, a little bit of cover, a nice dog to let you know if anyones there and you are allll good, nice move bro!! a hui hou

SpliffAndMyLady

SpliffAndMyLady

Was really loud today up here. I think GH flying, could've just been a lot of tours scheduled for monday. I'm right in there path.
DSCN6578
DSCN6577
DSCN6584

Popped some of those Jaegermeister x Green Lotus and the two plants that made it smell nice, doesn't smell too much like jaeger yet. I think the green lotus added some nice trichome coverage and fruitier terps. More snowlotus smell than green crack. So far handling the rain like a champ. Nothing but water and soiless sunshine mix.

Last edited:
ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

Got a
Nice Art your lawn got green. Here is some Amnesia Haze BX had to take most due to rot but they are sme nice smelling and tight buds except one which is way different then the others. Looks like Mike and his COOP got raided. Heard GH was on Maui so maybe BI in the next few weeksView attachment 535523 View attachment 535527 View attachment 535528 View attachment 535530
jack cross of that I'm about to put out next week. Dig me some hazes.

Here's some A5 Haze bx1's I just put out too
20150912 075347

20150912 075312

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

Ya it's green now, the pics I sent ya were before we moved in when we were checking it out. Lots of rain since. @Dirtboy808

The Hawaiian

The Hawaiian

BL/DL not too bad bro, I like the smell/taste for sure, will be interesting to sample that last one bully, mahalo again bro, good job on the cross Coots!!

a hui hou, mould season in the worst season haha, fucking fuck lol aloha

Cooter

Cooter

BL/DL not too bad bro, I like the smell/taste for sure, will be interesting to sample that last one bully, mahalo again bro, good job on the cross Coots!!

a hui hou, mould season in the worst season haha, fucking fuck lol aloha

Badass Brother! I have plenty more seeds if you want to pheno hunt the bl/dl's ;-) .....I also have some dream lotus F3's that are ready to test,

Wee Zard

Wee Zard

He's understating that!
Been watching the radar, SE Hawaii is gettin soaked and there's more on the way.
Dunno how anybody grows there without a greenhouse.

No worry, D. B., been a good season on the Kona side, you get washed out, you still got meds. :)

Aloha,
Wee

TheGreekone

TheGreekone

How can a person buy clones legally on Kauai?
I'm going to be working there for next 3-4 months, and I would like to do a little guerrilla grow while I'm there.

Top Bottom