Hawaii.......

• Thread starter SurfdOut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Thanks Brah! T-Dream smells pretty close to orange blossoms.

The Mexican is coming from Seni Seeds, the Colombian from Wold of Seeds and the PCK is from Ace. I was so close to buying some Sannies gear. I should get a pal of Killing Fields

Right on, hopefully those seeds from Sensi are good. The Colombian should be good and Ace has a better PCK than Cannabiogen. Keep us posted. Went to check out Js containers up on the NS, braddah getting her done. Saw your Goji.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

WTF?!?! You growing danks that we used to push hard back then. Fucking Bodhi just sitting around thinking, "remember that one strain, an that other that was like this an that......let's find em an cross em!"

Dude's making gems like crazy.

Yeah boi. I like Afgooey. Lots of fire in Santa Cruz, would love to go there one day. Just grabbed a 5'7 Tokoro.

Cooter

Cooter

Right on, hopefully those seeds from Sensi are good. The Colombian should be good and Ace has a better PCK than Cannabiogen. Keep us posted. Went to check out Js containers up on the NS, braddah getting her done. Saw your Goji.

Awesome thanks for the info!

I got head start on the moon and soaked a bunch of BL/DL's... The hunt is on!

The Hawaiian

The Hawaiian

bro the initial flavor off those last ones we smoked is very niiiice, i think at least worth keeping hers around for the next taste test :) mahalo for that fire brutha!!

Coots, sounds like and interesting cross bro, must have some crazy smells/flavors out of that one aloha bro

got some schrom/memoryloss going right now, initial smells are lemon, not zingy like the mother, more like lemon drops-ish lol, aloha, its time for short season again, before you know it we will have to fucking get ready for long season again :D a hui hou bredren.

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

Trying to figure out what this strain is. Was gifted to me as the North Shore God's Gift, but it's not the gift I remember.
20151014 062404

20151014 165525

She's killer but not the lady I know. What ya guys think?

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

Probably different kind pheno but still sounds onolicious!
Supposed to be a clone only strain. Maybe an attempt at recreating her or just another lady all together cause there should be some GDP influence if that were the case.

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

@SurfdOut Heres my keeper Jack O Hazia outta the Karma testers. I call her, "The Emperor." Dead on Jack terp profile an lots of trich production for day 30.

20151019 171204

shemshemet

shemshemet

@ArthritiSux

For some reason I am thinking some NL in her? And you say piney OG, so maybe NL or a NL hybrid

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Spider. Nice Jack pheno, hope she smokes good. How the bxs looking? That looks dead on for the Gift on Oahu, whether or not it was a mislabeled clone that someone brought over and shared is debateable. Lol And she should be done in 45 days.

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

Spider. Nice Jack pheno, hope she smokes good. How the bxs looking? That looks dead on for the Gift on Oahu, whether or not it was a mislabeled clone that someone brought over and shared is debateable. Lol And she should be done in 45 days.

Thats whats biting me.

I can dig 45 days. Only mom I kept is a beast that will finish with baseball bat nugs. Proof is in the pudding though. Smoke test/samp sesh needed in Dec. @SurfdOut

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

Did anybody hear about the patient with 7 plants get harrased an plants taken in Ewa? Something about id tagging plants.

Cooter

Cooter

Here a blend of Blue Dream and Sour "D" QWET (moonshine wash)

Purging
20151028 045901

Finished...its rock hard like candy.
20151028 061256

Top Bottom