Hawaii.......

• Thread starter SurfdOut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cooter

Cooter

This is whats on the menu for the up coming year....keeping my fingers crossed for some keepers.

The Colombian Gold, Mexican Sativa, and the Pakistani Chitral Kush will all be crossed with the Maple Leaf Indica

Green Crack
Black Widow x Lemon Thai
Nepalese Jam
Maple Leaf Indica
Colombian Gold
Mexican Sativa
Pakistani Chitral Kush

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Nice run, hopefully you get a good MLI.....BW x LT? Hmmm. Still vegging up the BLxDLs, gonna turn lights off at the first of the month. They probably about 2 months old. Trying to germ some Sour Kush x Yumboldt right now, think they got too hot in storage.

Cooter

Cooter

The BL/DL's look amazing, they should blow up in flower mode. Can wait to see them finish.

I started 20 BL/DL on the last moon, 17 of them sprouted, and have already narrowed it down to 8. I also have 3 Sk/YB's going..so far so good. You might want to soak the Sk/YB in water with a few drops of hydrogen peroxide to give them a bit of a jump start....if they are toast i have more of them.

I also a have a couple Ortega/AW32 going...I'm keeping a close eye on them jic they turn funny-kine...LOL.

I'm kinda stoked on the MLI...hopefully there's a gem or two to be had...we'll see.

Reactions: ctg
ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

Wife was reading it on Dr. Bartons website possibly, I'll ask her later @SurfdOut

Gonna kill it with those beauties, all lined up ready for action. Nice.

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

20151031 175552

Fat chicks rule!

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Hey Coot, we have all left this sinking website and met up on other forums...would love to keep you in the loop...we are all over but I think Firestax is my primary home. Check it out.

Happy Turkey...give me a call sometime.

Cooter

Cooter

Hey Coot, we have all left this sinking website and met up on other forums...would love to keep you in the loop...we are all over but I think Firestax is my primary home. Check it out.

Happy Turkey...give me a call sometime.

Rajah Dat....I'm packing my shit up and moving over to Firestax!

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Haha the migration continues, this place has really died off!

Top Bottom