Hawaii.......

• Thread starter SurfdOut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
You have up graded your place. Looks great. You have had that Gainesville for a long time now.
It has been wet on your side of the island. I've been playing with this Puna Black Cherry it is a winner. Been here in Puna since 94 and Maui before that. she is mostly Golden Voice. I just up potted the Frost and I'll get a few pics also a Thai cross I'm regrowing after she gave seeds.
Today i'm starting seeds , I wanted to try Good Gears Durbanana I have the Bannana OG cut and that is some good shit so we will see. I love running new stuff. I'll leave you with some Puna Black Cherry. Aloha DB
View attachment 980495View attachment 980496View attachment 980497View attachment 980498View attachment 980499
Looking frosty in there. Welcome back. Happy grows.
Burnz

Dirtboy808

Dirtboy808

Thanks Burnz
Here are the Molokai Frost that I'll go out this summer, Both are 3ft tall ,I just up potted them.
IMG 5798
IMG 5800
IMG 5801

Dirtboy808

Dirtboy808

I thought I might have seeded the last I have of the Angry Pineapples. But I checked and seeds are great. Buds get big with this one.
I have two that are waiting to go into the GH Aloha DB
IMG 5789
IMG 5792
IMG 5809

IMG 5810
Dirtboy808

Dirtboy808

That is a nice plant my friend. Is your neighbor still blowing it up ? Every time I come to Kona it is a rush. I'll have to make time to come and visit and see my auntie she made 90 in Jan. Her stories of Kona in the 50's is way cool. ctg sent me some Mr Clean seeds and dang . I'm crossing her to the PBC. Testing those now. Here is the Mr Clean.
IMG 4663
IMG 5663
IMG 5660

Dirtboy808

Dirtboy808

WH the Hawaiian cam,e by and gave me a Hilo Sours plant , Doc gave him some lemon something and it got crossed with a mistry plant.
I smoked it and nice. He said I had good expressions of the Molokai Frost, he would know , glad he did open poll ination.

Wee Zard

Wee Zard

I have a friend in the Ca hills. Genuine OLD grower. You may have known him as Horseman Rocks. We have been exchanging genetics for years.
He is the source of the Gainesville green.

He had dozens of top shelf, buds going last fall when a Harly went hernie, and spooged the entire garden.
We have been on a pheno hunt since.

Found 2 kine that are monsters.
Found a dozen that had "tendencies", but the 2 winners seem stable.
A Golden diesel X Flav that we pimped to a Gainesville Green.
And a Tangie X Harlequin with large, tight, frosty buds
Lemme know when you are headed to the dry side and I'll start some cuts for you.

Can also throw some Molokai venison steaks on the barbie while we toke up an appetite.
I have learned much from you and will never forget your kindness when I was in a jam.
You no like venison? Tell me what you do like, and I will make it so.
Redheaded stepchile

Aloha,
Wee

Dirtboy808

Dirtboy808

Heck yes. Molokai deer is my favorite. The wife said Hi She is off to pick leaves in the gh. I have a Black Lime Reserve cut from ctg and she has the most lime smell ever.

Russ4774

Russ4774

My buddy, OldTaper, is going to Hawaii in May--
my wife just fore worded this to me...

--------------------------------------------------------------

Wouldn’t you want to know whether or not the water you are about to swim in has bacteria counts 10-100 times greater than the public health standard?

Unfortunately, in Hawaii the Department of Health (HDOH) is ignoring strong evidence presented by the Kaua’i Chapter’s water testing program of severe pollution in coastal waters and won’t post signs warning the public of the risk. Statewide they also do not consistently post signs at the beach when their own test results exceed acceptable health limits.

https://secured.surfrider.org/action/engagement?actionId=AR0003167&id=701i00000018YoU
Send me Some Seeds

Field of green
shaganja

shaganja

Wow! My wife found out her dad is Hawaiian, and we have yet to come visit. It looks beautiful! Can't wait to go!

Wee Zard

Wee Zard

Mo' betta? Wait at least 30 days.
Our Governor just extended the 14 day quarantine to July 31st.
They are tracking and arresting tourists who try to cheat.
What a world, yah?
Just pretend this is the view from your hotel window.
Sunrise Kona

Latest posts

Top Bottom