Hawaiian Candy F1 Grow. Flowering Period.

• Thread starter TheNEBeanery
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheNEBeanery

TheNEBeanery

Hello my name is Mrs.Ping and I am founder and creator of The New England Beanery . I thought I would introduce ourselves by starting with a diary of our Hawaiian Candy F1 cross!
We started with a world of seeds cotton candy mother feminized seed. She was a great specimen. Awesome lateral branching ,super thick stalk very sturdy structure.minimal stretch in the flowering transition. Produced good sized frosty resin covered buds. The high was intense heat racing sweaty palms and was almost instant anxiety lol!
For our male choice we had originally started with 3 specimens but ended up with only one male. A great mate he ended up being! Tall sativa dominate Hawaiian Skunk Haze boy with large cone shaped pollen clusters. Pollen was abundant when the time came for collection. The seeds were dried and cured in the bud and extracted as the bud was smoked! This is out first run of the the F1 generation . I originally started with 6 seeds but they died from damping off. I started 4 more and 3 sprouted . It turns out they are all females! Last spring I started one seed just so I could see what she had to offer and it turns out it was a male. Hopefully the pollen is still viable for fertilization.
all the ladies will be going into the flowering room as soon as the clones take root which will be any day now! So we have ended up with 3 beautiful ladies to choose from but one stands out amongst them all. Hawaiian Candy #3 my bubble gum lady! She's a short Bushy girl with lots of tops ! Excellent lateral branching and smells like strong bubblegum in veg. She's my choice so far for the breeding program. The other two ladies are tall and I'm afraid they will stretch too much in flower but you never know till the end product. #2 had a moderated bubblegum smell with some green mixed in and#1 is finicky and has little to no smell. I just too this pic of the #3 tonight enjoy!

Hawaiian candy f1 grow flowering period
Hawaiian candy f1 grow flowering period 2
Hawaiian candy f1 grow flowering period 3
TheNEBeanery

TheNEBeanery

thanks guys! I'm really excited for this girl!HC#3 is our go to girl! Now that she's been getting sugars she smells like juicy fruit bubblegum! Still the stronger of the 3 phenos. #1 finicky little shit needs a different level of nutes. #2&3 are pretty close #2 smells a tad bit lighter and she's leggy! #3 short fat and sweet like candy!

TheNEBeanery

TheNEBeanery

WP 20160202 001
WP 20160202 004
quick up date! Everyone's getting ready to bloom. They are way behind in the transition. It's been a whip since I used boosters in coco and ended up burning a few so we're just going slow now! Thus is a shot of their wake up call! The one on the right in the red bucket is our strawberry blonde s1! She smells so dank. All the girls in this room will be pollinated with my white alien haze male. He's such a stud !

TheNEBeanery

TheNEBeanery

WP 20160211 005
WP 20160211 004
WP 20160211 003

Hawaiian Candy#1 , #2 and #3 at 20 days . We had a slight hiccup the timer crapped out and the light got left on for 24 hrs so I threw them in the dark for 24 and restarted the schedule . They're trucking along and starting to develope frost now. No sign of hermies yet.

TheNEBeanery

TheNEBeanery

WP 20160218 005

Hawaiian Candy #2
WP 20160218 004
Hawaiian Candy #1 stacking up better then I thought
WP 20160218 002

Hawaiian Candy #3
day 26@12/12

TheNEBeanery

TheNEBeanery

Hawaiian candy #3
buds seem small even for being seeded. This pheno is more like the mom cotton candy. Still a sweeter smell to her but not bubblegum anymore.
WP 20160309 006
WP 20160309 013

TheNEBeanery

TheNEBeanery

Hawaiian candy #2 got a good sativa look and structure overall a really nice pheno. Doesn't have the sweetness or the frost of #3 though!
WP 20160309 023
WP 20160309 024

TheNEBeanery

TheNEBeanery

pic above is #2 on the top and #1 on the bottom. One has good structure similiar to #1 but less dense bud structure and pretty lagging so she may be a more haze leaner!

Top Bottom