Hawaiian Webbed Indica....

• Thread starter BluntForce
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BluntForce

Does anyone here have acces to this strain as I'd love to get my hands on some to cross to my Ducksfoot. I've heard they're rare/few and far between but some people here have genetics I've not heard about for years. If anyone here does have the HWI I'd love to getmy hand on some and would definitely grab some if they were offered via the Charity Auctions or otherwise. I'm currently working on a DuckFoot X that has insane vigour and the plants, which were germed 3 days after anything else in my tent are already bigger than all the others with the exception of a CriticalMass I have going which is the same size as them. I'm really impressed by the differences in the leaf structures too. One looks to follow after the sativa father, the other are kind of 50/50 and one is looking really cool with one, fat leaf with no side leaves. Hope it continues like this as a plant with that leaf trait would look even less like canna than the Duck but they're young and it's only a hope. Again, I'm semmeing to have trouble uploading pics to the site so once its all figured out I'll be able to show you waht has me so excited.

Top Bottom