Hazeman Madness (bubba Kush X 88g13hp)

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

happy b

Hey everyone this is my hazeman madness grow (obviously).I saw a thread were a guy was running like 6/7 different strains.he had a few bodhi strains(dream lotus,ancient og ect) and a few other hazeman strains as well . plus I had saw him do a couple other multiple strain grows before that .and the guy grew good strains,no bs . anyway I asked him which was the best strains out the ones he had done the journal on and he said "the madness was way better . In fact quality wise it's the best weed iv ever smoked . I will keep this cut forever . its not a great yeilder but the quality is way above anything iv grown before . get madness,it's amazing." or words to that effect . The guys starting his own seed co so i knew he probably tried some good strains and if he says it's better who am I to argue and i had already been eyeing up madness so that just made up my mind.
so I got the madness seeds (plus 5 strawberry cough freebies) but didn't have enough room to pop the whole pack so i just popped 3 seeds . got two females from those three . potted em into theyr final pots last night . Just going to veg em a bit longer to try and maximise the yeild as theyr kinda small . here's a pic of how the are just now.
Hazeman  madness bubba kush x 88g13hp
they were both topped early on but my fan fell into the one on the right and broke off half the plant . it bounced back though and the thickness of the remaining stem has more than doubled and is VERY sturdy with good internode spacing but not much branching so i pinched out the growing shoot at the very top to encourage a bit of branching.i have high hopes for these girls . I will update wen I have something to update or wen I flip em . if anyone has any experience with this strain or has pics of this strain feel free to post up whatever youv got.

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

Check my thread out brother its a legit strain hazeman killed it its literally in the top buds ive ever smoked and definitely in the top buds ive grown i know i saw somewhere that skunkmaster flex said he was gifted the cut of bubba hazeman used and it was the best bubba cut he ever ran. IMO the keeper i found is stronger and has a better flavor than any straight bubba kush ive ever had and im a huge bubba fan probably like proper bubba more than most og's anyway i have about 2 grams left and now im going to blaze a bowl :-) much respect brother ill drop in to see your girls as they grow.....

Kc420

H

happy b

Hey guys thanks for the kind words and killer chief I will indeed take a wee swatch at your thread.
I was talking to the guy who recommended the madness to me yesterday and he informed me he had ordered 10 packs of madness . that should tell you all you need to know.
@scrapmapple maybe you can chime in and post some pics of the madness you ran if you have any or give us a description of the smoke? Anyway I'm just going to flip these when I get space as theyr growth has really slowed to an almost dead stop . I could probably jump start it again by putting em into bigger pots . In fact I may just do that . add some great white myco aswell and see what happens . I'm really bursting to flower these out but really want to veg a bit longer to maximise yeilds.

scrapmapple

scrapmapple

So far with the one phenotype of had not that good of branching at all.
possibly the first plant I've ever met that would be doing better not to be topped.
That pheno that is.

drewski85

drewski85

I'm stoked to see what you end up with out of your hazeman gear happy. I almost got a pack of the bubba x 88g13hp but then I realized I have way too much shit at the moment.

william76

william76

Iv got a few hazeman seeds too,madness,pow they were freebies from tude,ill have too get round to poppin em,76

scrapmapple

scrapmapple

Yeah. The one i have currently: the one of which i speak above. It came from 2 freebies from tude. 1 didnt pop. This one did. Its fuckin amazeballs. So i ordered a pack of em as soon as i smelled it in veg outdoors along with some fire og bx.
Then a cpl weeks ago i ordered some fire alien urkle and another pack of madness. Then the next day haze dropped these (see above) on me for this year's testers. Then i decided id get 100 madness beans and my plan is to pop at least 100 if not 120 and thru some feedback from haze; i plan to visually thin 25-33% based on phenotype similarities in early veg based to his bubba cut. And cull before sexxing. Then make F2s for my own use as well as select a cpl or 3 males for individual BXs against current pepperPeach pheno. As well as try and "find" a male; or thru isolating a stud by using against my silvertip which aint nun like bubba or g13 except in overall danknicity... And try n find a male to work with over the next year.

^^^^also i just wanna say that that is what u see:
Ur not hallucinating:
That says
Bubba x Headband
Grape stomper x 88G13/hp
Chemdog D x headband
Bubba x mikado
Grape stomper x mikado
Fire og x blowfish
!
Ps++++
the pic of grapeStomper i saw in cannabis indica vol1 changed my life for obvious reasons.
But also it's where I first noticed the lil website info.
Always sold out.
Now here's haze. Just droppin em. Here ya go. The generosity astounds me sometimes.
Both bodhi and hazeman have ABSOLUTELY changed my life in many ways. And many arownd me. Fer the waay better.
They have entertained my every question and have shown me a whole new world of cannabis potential.
A million thx!!!!
Also wanna give many thx to BOG, Nspecta, Kaya, happyB, papapayne, n skunkmunkie as well.
@Hazeman
@bodhi seeds
@Kaya Paul
@Nspecta
@BushyOldGrower

Last edited:
H

happy b

Nice line up scrapmapple!sounds like youv got a plan to get something madnessy on your two dogg ticket.with hazes blessings by the sounds of it?If hazeman and bodhi were the only breeders beans I had access to i would have everything I needed . iv never been able to get in on testers for hazeman or bodhi though . you can pass my email address on to them for me scrap . lol . those Mikado crosses should be nice . And of course the Chemdog D x HB . Fuck who am I kidding they will all probably turn out nice . If anyone else has any thing to say about hazeman or pics of his gear please feel free to post em up.@scrapmapple you should take a look at the bodhi thread I started imaginitiveley entitled "bodhi seeds threads"

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom