Hb-101 Anybody Ever Use It ?

• Thread starter hawkman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hawkman

HB-101 is a plant vitalizer - can get 5 free samples of - have used and this stuff really does work? thought of?

john martin

john martin

I was just tipped off to this by someone in the Nectar Grower's Facebook page, and ordered some samples.

Seems very interesting...

BUMP!

Dabominable

Dabominable

I couldn't find it shipped to hawaii anywhere..i had wanted to try it

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
A good friend of mine swears by this stuff, I've been meaning to try it out, thanks for the reminder

Dabominable

Dabominable

If you can find a site that sends to hawaii, or doesn't care about sending to hawaii, let me know..

Dabominable

Dabominable

Nope, but i will. I only stumbled upon them through a few threads, but it was always from different sites, as a vendor. Maybe this'll do the trick! Thanks JM

Growin Grass

Growin Grass

A good friend of mine swears by this stuff, I've been meaning to try it out, thanks for the reminder
Do you know what their schedule is like with it
4ml per gal
100ml=$34 after shipping
Kinda pricey.
And I thought I heard oils were bad for micro life, this says it enhances it?
Not saying it's fact

john martin

john martin

Just finally got my sample in the mail today. They give enough to mix with 5-6 gallons.

Not sure how we are expected to test much with that amount...

Maybe I'll use it in veg as a foliar on a test plant...

Was really hoping to test some drenches, but 5 gal. of mixture doesn't do the trick :(

H

hawkman

What this stuff does - it has "pine" in it which is necessary for the development of essential oil which are promotes better taste, aroma, and terpene's. terpoid's production

john martin

john martin

I got samples but it only gets me 5 gallons.

Running 10s makes that hard to test much with.

Might save it for super early flower and spray one plant with it hard and compare.

R

Rustynail

Just finally got my sample in the mail today. They give enough to mix with 5-6 gallons.

Not sure how we are expected to test much with that amount...

Maybe I'll use it in veg as a foliar on a test plant...

Was really hoping to test some drenches, but 5 gal. of mixture doesn't do the trick :(
read the mixing instructions 1.7 milliliter container makes 1 gallon of foliar spray used in Hydroponics the entire sample kit will make up to a hundred gallons for hydroponic use or watering

H

hawkman

What are your findings?
It's very good for plants ans helps with the essential oil production and over-all health. When mixed with water and feed - can see the difference/it' working after a few hours - mic 3ccm per gallon water for soil

H

hawkman

I got samples but it only gets me 5 gallons.

Running 10s makes that hard to test much with.

Might save it for super early flower and spray one plant with it hard and compare.
I us it in veg and bloom both 1 x -a-week; generally with water only

Top Bottom