HB 1250: Edible Cannabis Medicines to Be Outlawed in Colorado

• Thread starter RMCG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tripsick

Tripsick

That's like requiring breweries to put 'kid proof caps' on beer bottles...

really no more twist offs? is that the reason for pry of lids?

i may have just learned something. or is there a push and twist lid that goes over the old caps?

Tripsick

Tripsick

black? i want see through if its eatable like a baked good.
if its in a bottle like tincture i could care less. hard candy can come in a black bag.
but something about seeing the baked good needs to stay.

I'm sure they are saying .. if a Kid sees it. its a snack and they are just trying to avoid them finding them. but as a kid.. i would be like what the fuck is in there and open it.

R

RMCG

really no more twist offs? is that the reason for pry of lids?

i may have just learned something. or is there a push and twist lid that goes over the old caps?

No I was making a fictitious analogy. By the time a kid has it in there hands, its sort of too late...

I can ~sort of~ see the logic behind making labels 'non-kid' friendly, but there is already a FEDERAL bill (not sure if its law now) that prohibits and DOUBLES the sentence for any label or marketing that looks like 'kid treats'.

But honestly, that is about as dumb and pointless as the tirade against Joe Camel.

JeromeGarcia

JeromeGarcia

I doubt it will pass. Just having a bill to address opacity of packaging is ludicrous, And people would/should be embarrassed to be associated with it, especially when the DOR has already regulated labeling of mmj infused products..

Top Bottom