HeadBand

• Thread starter MitchyNugz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Sorry to hear about the thrips getting to that point, but I am glad you think you have them under control! Pests are just one of those things that will happen and it is where a good grower shines in his ability to catch the problem early enough and treat safely and without stressing the plant as much as possible. Yours are looking happy again so I would venture you guess you handled it quickly and effectively! I hope we are in for another treat this round, your photos from the JTR were just so impressive!

-Meeks

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Sorry to hear about the thrips getting to that point, but I am glad you think you have them under control! Pests are just one of those things that will happen and it is where a good grower shines in his ability to catch the problem early enough and treat safely and without stressing the plant as much as possible. Yours are looking happy again so I would venture you guess you handled it quickly and effectively! I hope we are in for another treat this round, your photos from the JTR were just so impressive!

-Meeks

Thx meeks I know what u mean they are a part of growing and im sure most of us have had to deal with them just glad I got them under control and no messing around this time thats why I clipped cloned from moms and ditched them all and cleaned veg room like mad now gonna let it sit for 2 weeks before I bring in the new cuts...the flower tent is looking great now they were really beat up and could see it but they almost back to 100% so im pumped...these gals are really bushing out gonna be some nice plants and I like running the 9 in 3gals but I think Im gonna pot up to 5gals for the flip since they are getting big and roots already pouring out bottoms of containers....the JTR is kicking ass such good smoke all my buddies are loving it since there has been so much kush around this is a nice change in highs.....really appreciate you hecking in again and glad to have you along for this show as well, and hopefully I dont fail to impress!!!

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

:evilgrin0031:Looking good Mitchy delae's running some headband too man i love Headband its one of my favorite diesels anyway your gonna kill it bro and congrats on getting rid of those little fuckers too i hate bugs take care mane

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

philly kush

philly kush

Yo nugz girlz look nice n healthy.Goodluck with the rest of the grow!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

:evilgrin0031:Looking good Mitchy delae's running some headband too man i love Headband its one of my favorite diesels anyway your gonna kill it bro and congrats on getting rid of those little fuckers too i hate bugs take care mane

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

thx bro...this cut is my favourite smoke when grown properly it just kills you every bowl! yes i think the thrips are gone fingers crossed but plants are coming back very healthy and no sign yet so stay tuned!

Yo nugz girlz look nice n healthy.Goodluck with the rest of the grow!

thx alot bro congrats on that kush harvest those were some nice pictures!

Here is the HB at 2 days 12/12...thrips seem to be gone and plants are looking healthy and are really stinking in veg mode...hopefully the thrips dont come back and she goes smoothly!

here is pic of three I pulled out while watering!

003124.JPG

002121.JPG

001117.JPG

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Here we go! Looking great Mitch! How long do you plan on running this cut?

-Meeks

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Here we go! Looking great Mitch! How long do you plan on running this cut?

-Meeks

sup bro hope all is well on your side of the fence......I'll never get rid of this cut it's the only strain I have kept around (besides that JTR cut) I had Island Sweet Skunk running just as long but just recently decided to let her go and culled her out of my garden after one more run with her.....I lost My PK cut because where I got them from they were running a shiva skunk pheno and gave me one by accident and in early stage they looked similar or I just wasn't paying attention and I flowered 4 out of 5 and the one I randomly kept as a mom was a shiva:sign0055: I wasn't to happy, and my other buddies who have it are dealing with some mite issues so I don't want to risk bringing her in! those are the 2 cuts I was gonna work with for a bit but just down to the headband now and my plan has always been to do a small bx project on her and try and lock it down in seed form..in a month Im cracking a shitload of beans so if I find a male I like I will use it but for the last 2 years I haven't found a male I want to use with her!

beans I pulled out of the vault to crack so far are as follows and still might be more...If I get some Ogr gear they will go in frontline!

The Cali Connection

Tahoe Og (already cracked half a pack in the past and found 2 studs and a nice lady...the girl was great but I got rid of her my med buddy runs her and he loves it and he needs strong smoke)

Jamaican D
Purple Diesel
Chemdog #4 Og
Pre 98 Bubba

Secret Valley seeds

Jamaican Grape-Jamacan Sativa crossed with the B.C Grapefruit

Northern Flame-This is a Northern Lights,Thai,grapefruit and Hawaiian cross, gave some to my buddy the plants were almost black in color!

Wild Rose Seed Company

Blue Mountain Jaimaican-not to sure about these but gona give them a shot!

my buddy sensisaint did some crosses with a Flying Dutchman Thai-Tanic male and he hit the following with the pollen

Kalichakra-Mandala seeds
Sour Diesel
williams wonder or Kali mist not sure which one it is! anyone like to see one of these three grown let me know,he suggested the kalichakra cross said very big and awesome high!

will probly crack more still picking threw collection!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Keep rockin', Mitchy! Them girls r looking good. Fuck the bugs! lol.

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

:evilgrin0031:Damn Mitchy you killing it with all those flavors the stand outs off that list to me are the Jamaican D its the only flavor i really want to try from the cali connection the Purple Diesel take it its from next generation? and the Jamaican Grape the bc grapefruit is what next generation crossed with nyc diesel to make the grapefruit diesel im growing and it just sounds like a great cross it should be some extremely sweet flowers if its a pheno leaning toward the bc grapefruit side my shit is artificially sweet smelling its crazy out of your homies crosses imo grow what the breeder suggested it sounds like a good cross anyway but if not id say try the sour d cross there could be some crazy flavor profiles in that cross anyway just wanted to stop by and say hello take care brother and good look with all the new dankness im a little jealous there buddy lol much respect

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

N

norcal

Nice grow bro I'm sub'd. Headband is one strain I wish I never got rid of. It was probably my personal favorite strain I ever ran. I ran quite a few Chems and Diesels but never had anything come close to the Headband I had. I am excited to see your Headband flower you are a lucky guy. You popped some CC Tahoe? What ratio of M/F did you get and how were the Females you did get? I just got a 10 pack from a local collective and they are just showing their first sets of leaves. First grow with seeds and run of anything from CC. Hope you don't mind me changing the subject a bit about the Tahoe from CC.

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

:evilgrin0031:Damn Mitchy you killing it with all those flavors the stand outs off that list to me are the Jamaican D its the only flavor i really want to try from the cali connection the Purple Diesel take it its from next generation? and the Jamaican Grape the bc grapefruit is what next generation crossed with nyc diesel to make the grapefruit diesel im growing and it just sounds like a great cross it should be some extremely sweet flowers if its a pheno leaning toward the bc grapefruit side my shit is artificially sweet smelling its crazy out of your homies crosses imo grow what the breeder suggested it sounds like a good cross anyway but if not id say try the sour d cross there could be some crazy flavor profiles in that cross anyway just wanted to stop by and say hello take care brother and good look with all the new dankness im a little jealous there buddy lol much respect

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

yo whats up chef....things are looking good now bugs are gone and plants are blowing up.....got lots of beans to crack soon might spring for some new gear as well...the purple diesel is actually from Cali Connect as well it's sour diesel x blackwater......we will see on the thai crosses for now might put them on hold and crack something else....thx for checking in ill keep her updated!

Nice grow bro I'm sub'd. Headband is one strain I wish I never got rid of. It was probably my personal favorite strain I ever ran. I ran quite a few Chems and Diesels but never had anything come close to the Headband I had. I am excited to see your Headband flower you are a lucky guy. You popped some CC Tahoe? What ratio of M/F did you get and how were the Females you did get? I just got a 10 pack from a local collective and they are just showing their first sets of leaves. First grow with seeds and run of anything from CC. Hope you don't mind me changing the subject a bit about the Tahoe from CC.

whats up norcal thx for stopping in.....I cracked four beans 3 germed and I got 2 males 1 female....the males stunk bad so my buddy took them and the female I only ran once then got rid of it.....the one female was very dank and yielded great but I just didn't keep her around....she was super stretchy and viney thin stems but they grew big buds had a real lemony smell during flower and when dried was like a lemon metallic thing going on is how I would describe it.....my medical buddy still runs it he loves it, like I said she was a heavy hitter I just figured I would search for a diff pheno to keep so Im cracking the rest of the pack and searching for a pretty girl!

good luck with your tahoe grow hope u find a keeper:character0053:

mmmm HB.

ill be watchin!

whats up bro glad your checking her out...your wifi looks insane thats gonna be something special!

sebastien420

sebastien420

hey bro!! those hb are looking amazing cant wait to see em in another 7 weeks their gonna be massive girls full of nugz...and your jtr fucks me right up...keep at the good work!!peace

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

hey bro!! those hb are looking amazing cant wait to see em in another 7 weeks their gonna be massive girls full of nugz...and your jtr fucks me right up...keep at the good work!!peace

thx bro appreciate it glad u like her,she packs a punch for
sure....these are the most bad ass HB's I have had to date keep an eye out!

oh yah your hb was amazing too fucked me right up as well!

Well no sign of bugs and I am one week into flower and these ladies are blowing up...kinda forgot how much this cut likes to stretch everyday I open the tent they are bigger, the canopy is super full and I can't wait for them to start budding I am super excited this round gonna stick to 9 3gals for a bit!

Hope u enjoy...now time for some pre 98 bubba budder and some potluck peace farmers!

001121.JPG

004123.JPG

006115.JPG

00797.JPG

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Its a FULL house again! Glad to hear about the bugs being gone, I am battling aphids in the veg closet right now, I gotta get some more free predator bugs from my buddy who works in the bio control lab on campus. Keep us updated, those girls are going to start strutting their stuff in a couple weeks!

-Meeks

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Its a FULL house again! Glad to hear about the bugs being gone, I am battling aphids in the veg closet right now, I gotta get some more free predator bugs from my buddy who works in the bio control lab on campus. Keep us updated, those girls are going to start strutting their stuff in a couple weeks!

-Meeks

whats up bro....shitty that u got some bug issues to but also the fact that you can just swing over to campus for some predator bugs lmao thats awesome that must be a kick ass course your taking....by the time you graduate your gonna be growing watermelon buds:banana1sv6:...thx for checking her out meeks and your threads are really poppin off to great work keep it up bro!

Im very happy with canopy she filled in perfect bud sites everywhere...did some lollipopping the other day to clean them up a bit and now just waiting for some majic to start!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

:confused0054: Beautiful garden!

thx alot jeezer she is coming along nicely...I think this will be my best run with her to date, she absolutely stinks in veg and the stalks are very big...first time with her in this organic soil to Iv'e only ran her in pro-mix!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

whats up farmers...hope all is good in your hood....these headbands are blowing upppp got them out of tent the other night and lollipopped the shit out of them the stretch is still continuing a bit....went to bed they had like a four inch gap between them and fans open tent in morning and one of the tops fan leaves got trimmed in fan blades lol man they are growing fast...lil buds are starting to form im on day 12 of 12/12!

will start introducing some bloom food tonight or tommorow and cut the nitrogen back as well and hope these girls shine!

002126.JPG

003129.JPG

005126.JPG

006116.JPG

Latest posts

Top Bottom