HeadBand

• Thread starter MitchyNugz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

:evilgrin0031:Looking awesome bro im dying to see it all finished up whats the average flower time on your cut bro anyway just wanted to say what up take care mitchy

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Lookin good homie.

thx homie we gotta chill soon give me a shout...your sour d was awesome!

I love a good Headband show
:animbong:

who doesen't! cheers bro!

:evilgrin0031:Looking awesome bro im dying to see it all finished up whats the average flower time on your cut bro anyway just wanted to say what up take care mitchy

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

whats up chef always happy to see you stop by homie...these babies are blowing up and they freaking stinkkkk....I run this cut 8-9 weeks and its so good my favourite smoke for the last 3 yrs since I first tried her, she hits so hard and the taste is one of a kind and it's smell so skunky like roadkill at a distance but very fuely up close...I cant wait to do some breeding with it gonna try a backcross on her when I find the right male and see if I can get her in seed form at all...cracking a ton of beans soon so im sure there will be some studs but I can never find one I want to use thrown out so many in the past.....I had one grapefruit Krush male that was amazing had the thickest stalks trichs on the leaves and a amazing smell was gonna use him but something made me trash him I guess it wasn't meant to be!

cheers bro stay tuned!

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Lookin good Mitch, I am loving it every time you shorten those girls skirts, legs for days!! Am I reading correctly that you use regular veg nutrients until you see the first buds forming (in this case day 12)? I am curious about this and would love to hear more on why you approach it that way. I have always gone to bloom within a couple days of flipping to 12/12. I don't know why I do it that way though, so let me know if I'm doin it wrong. Thanks for sharing the pics, keep up the great work as per usual!

-Meeks

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Lookin good Mitch, I am loving it every time you shorten those girls skirts, legs for days!! Am I reading correctly that you use regular veg nutrients until you see the first buds forming (in this case day 12)? I am curious about this and would love to hear more on why you approach it that way. I have always gone to bloom within a couple days of flipping to 12/12. I don't know why I do it that way though, so let me know if I'm doin it wrong. Thanks for sharing the pics, keep up the great work as per usual!

-Meeks

whats up bro....My theory is that plants still grow and stretch 2 weeks into flower with lots of new shoots forming and these require nitrogen to keep thriving and growing properly...I never feed bloom until I start seeing some fruits appear and even then I introduce it slowly!

I've been feeding the HB's 6ml veg per gal...now that I see buds forming I will feed 3ml of veg and 3ml of bloom with all my other nutes left at same levels I will feed this 2 times then I will cut out the veg and up the bloom to 6ml per gal!

I do this just to transition the plant smoothly into flower and not shock her by introducing bloom heavy and early I don't think it serves any purpose to feed bloom right at 12/12 switch...with a little nitrogen kept in for the first 10-14 days I find plants finish alot greener and healthier but im sure some might argue my method but I have had best results doing this!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

pulled em out for feeding here is a shot of two in front just so you get an idea!

00890.JPG

MountainWalker

MountainWalker

Looking perfect, pulling up an old tree stump to sit back and watch. If you don't mind me asking, how long have you been growing? Just curious how much experience a typical farmer has to get ladies lookin' that happy.

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Looking perfect, pulling up an old tree stump to sit back and watch. If you don't mind me asking, how long have you been growing? Just curious how much experience a typical farmer has to get ladies lookin' that happy.

thx alot bro really appreciate that comment.....Honestly I have only been at it for just over 2 years,Just trying to keep up with these guys on this forum everyone seems to grow some beauties, im still a rookie by far and learning lots, but I have been a huge cannibus supporter for 12 yrs strong now so Iv'e always been reading and soaking as much as I could up all those yrs but never actually did any growing myself till recently....give your plants a good enviroment and more love then you give yourself lol and anyone can grow some great plants!

Jolly Mon

Jolly Mon

Whats up Mitch, My wife and I are HB freaks I'm running 707 .
IMG_0924_edited.jpg

Jolly Mon

Jolly Mon

Whats up Mitch, My wife and I are HB freaks I'm running 707 & a "Underdog" Headband. I'll keep checkin in on this one. From my experiance the HB ladies love to eat. Can't feed them enough. Looks like you have a handle on it though good job. :dance

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Whats up Mitch, My wife and I are HB freaks I'm running 707 .
IMG_0924_edited.jpg

whats up jolly thx for stopping by....I think I can join the HB freaks club, I cant get enought of this she is so good the high never gets old, always hits just right...your pics look great good luck with the gals and stay tuned my friend!

look good mitchy....
bout to start STINKIN!!!!
i fuckin love headband!

CC

Whats up CC......oh yah they are already reekin without any buds so the mountain fresh air is highly needed with this strain or everyone in the neighbourhood would be looking for a dead skunk under their porch lol....they got really big on me a little taller then I wanted but oh well they still got lots of room.....stay tuned my friend thx for the kind words!

Jolly Mon

Jolly Mon

Here's a pic of my most recent HB, also known in our circle as the Underdawg geno.
headband8.jpg

Lets start a Headband conga line!:dance

Dooty

Dooty

looks good man cant wait to see them finish thanks for the pics of yours Jolly look great

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Nice pic, Jolly! That is def some killer looking HB. Is that from cut or seed?

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Swwwweeettt! Always enjoy your grows Mitchy! Lookin goood!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Here's a pic of my most recent HB, also known in our circle as the Underdawg geno.
headband8.jpg

Lets start a Headband conga line!:dance

Looks amazing bro!

Swwwweeettt! Always enjoy your grows Mitchy! Lookin goood!

whats up surf...thx alot for stopping by bro, you always run some amazing shit so means alot bro...cheers!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

here is the babies at 19 days 12/12 they are filling in nicely canopy is full of bud sites now they just need to start fattening up, which they should soon!

001122.JPG

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

:evilgrin0031:Looking good as usual Mitchy i think im going back to the good old sog style after these white s1's finish i love the sight of a packed room lol very nice work homie take care and stay high

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Them HB ladies r doin good so far, Mitchy! Hope they blow up for u, bro. Come by the Funk Lab and say hi!

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Doing great work Mitch! Those ladies look happy and they will get fat soon bro, just gotta love them enough, and what's not to love! Keep us posted as they start to put on weight, things change daily at this stage!

-Meeks

Latest posts

Top Bottom