HeadBand

• Thread starter MitchyNugz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

:evilgrin0031:Damn you Mitchy and your awesome looking garden muhhhahahaha lmao all i can say is damn you are on point bro they look real nice i love HB so im pretty excited for you i can just smell them in my head man i bet it smells good anyway it looks great bro im chopping my white S1's tonite so ill have so new pics up soon until next time take care and stay high brother

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

thanks alot bro right back at you....your killing some of those strains you are running that white s1 looks great and the eeerrrlll looks great pass me a dab lol......im excited for the HB too she is stinking kinda messed up by not staking early opened tent last night and buds were everywhere gotta secured tho but the tent is packed tight lol...oh well she smeels great cheers bro!

Lookin good homie. I dont know why I didnt take a peek at the ladies last visit, looks like I should be bringing the camera with me next time, get some super macro shots of those trichs!! Hope all is well brother hit me up when you can.

for sure bro that cam u got is pimp...hit me up when u get a chance!

Awesome grow Mitch!

thx alot ken, she is off to a good start and smellin bomb say tuned!

gotta a bunch of pics last night when I had to stake all these bad girls up was a lil annoying should have done it earlier:sign0055: oh well next time..there still fine and smelling amazing really excitd to smoke some of this she should be bomb, stay tuned farmers and thx to those who left comments!

001126.JPG

002132.JPG

003133.JPG

004126.JPG

005128.JPG

006119.JPG

00799.JPG

00895.JPG

00998.JPG

01081.JPG

01181.JPG

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking good bro...I bet shes bomb too!!!

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

:evilgrin0031:Nice pics bro and ill make you a deal a I pass you a dab and you pass me bong full of that headband and we all get high hahahaha just wanted to stop back in saw the pics and got all jealous again lmao and i had to say what up anyway take care brother

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
:clapping Mitch you always impress! I feel like this round has gone twice as fast as the last! Those calyx are looking super swollen! When are those girls coming down? Keep doin' what you do so well Mitch!

-Meeks

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Nice shots bro. Lookin great!

thx alot surfr glad you stopped by and checked out the ladies..cheers bro!

Looking good bro...I bet shes bomb too!!!

appreciate that bro...your pics are just insanity those purples you run are rediculous always like checking your pics out cheers bro!

:evilgrin0031:Nice pics bro and ill make you a deal a I pass you a dab and you pass me bong full of that headband and we all get high hahahaha just wanted to stop back in saw the pics and got all jealous again lmao and i had to say what up anyway take care brother

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

That sounds like a deal chef:banana1sv6: thanks again always appreciate your comments!

:clapping Mitch you always impress! I feel like this round has gone twice as fast as the last! Those calyx are looking super swollen! When are those girls coming down? Keep doin' what you do so well Mitch!

-Meeks

what up brotha....I was just adding the days and im at 5 weeks plus a day so she really did move along quick, I feel like i just trimmed the JTR but I couldent have cause she is almost gone lol.....I will run her for 56-60 days she seems to taste the best when cut then and is super potent...Ill keep her updated and check in on your pimp threads as well...thanks for the props meeks always enjoy when you stop by my threads!

Doin it right!

yo whats up brotha....haven't seen you post in awhile glad to see your still around...cheers!

Krasi

Krasi

Seems the are swelling, with another two to three weeks they will defenitely do more of that

Mogrow

Mogrow

nugz my man, you're thumb is green bro. Your plants look great more frost than a windshield in winter.
love the organic soil grow also, thats my plan also, also going to start with a 1K light.
keep it frosty..
peace mogrow

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

nugz my man, you're thumb is green bro. Your plants look great more frost than a windshield in winter.
love the organic soil grow also, thats my plan also, also going to start with a 1K light.
keep it frosty..
peace mogrow

thx alot bro they came out very well....yield wasnt the best tho but the smoke is insanity she is still drying tho!

thanks alot for the kind words bro...good luck with your setup!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

don't know what happened but all almost all my pics were erased out of this thread..I guess something to do with the update so ill reload them now!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

here is some of the pics...all good Logic set me straight lol...im a noob with computers!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

here is a lil sample nug I pulled off them stem and she is great.....super dank and super sticky!

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
damn mitch, sorry to hear about how much of the thread u lost. . . . I guess its a good thing I was slacking on updates for mine, but still bummed. I am however, very happy to have to site back up and running, so that I can get back to the usual routine of drooling over pics of your weed!

-Meeks

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Pfew, that`s the defenition of frosty, great smoke i imagine

Thx alot bro she is super frosty and the smell is everywhere!

Mitchy, It came out looking bomb. When did you harvest?

thx alot bro appreciate it I cut them at 8 weeks should have let them go nine but had to move some plants so I needed the room...but they came out very nice just not the best yield it looks like! but hey ill take quality over quantity anyday of the week!

Top Bottom