HeadBand

• Thread starter MitchyNugz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
singlespeed

singlespeed

thx alot bro appreciate it I cut them at 8 weeks should have let them go nine but had to move some plants so I needed the room...but they came out very nice just not the best yield it looks like! but hey ill take quality over quantity anyday of the week!

I agree, quality is paramount!

Aerojoe

Aerojoe

hey mitch, everything looks super dank and frosty in those pics, are you just getting through trimming right now? I think quality>quantity, but I won't complain if I get both! Sucks that they lost 2 weeks of posts, I wonder if some of the other threads that are incomplete were caused by similar circumstances. I'm very glad the site is back up, the different layout will take a bit to get used to. I wonder what the reason was for the update on the server? I don't notice it being faster.

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

hey mitch, everything looks super dank and frosty in those pics, are you just getting through trimming right now? I think quality>quantity, but I won't complain if I get both! Sucks that they lost 2 weeks of posts, I wonder if some of the other threads that are incomplete were caused by similar circumstances. I'm very glad the site is back up, the different layout will take a bit to get used to. I wonder what the reason was for the update on the server? I don't notice it being faster.

yo whats up joe....yah trimming done finished last wednesday...she is almost dry...lost a few pics and posts but no big deal just glad the farm is back up and running...taking me a lil to get used to but im digging new setup way more..thx for checking her out bro!

Looks like I might be in your neck of the woods in the next few days ;) lookin good bro

hit me up and we will smoke some sticky icky oooo weee!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

alright these babies are almost dry and the smoke is a knockout stone for sure...love it so relaxing and a great hashy candied taste going on.....they are so sticky if i pick a bud up its like i got glue on fingers...this stuff makes me sleep like a baby!

here is some pics of some better nuggets....hope you enjoyed the thread..thx everyone!

philly kush

philly kush

Mitchy u did it again! Nice sticky sticky stink stink! Those nugz look nice.So what,cha got comin next.I just poped some super skunk,white widow,n raw diesel,I"ll B postin some pix.PEACE MITCHY!

SmokinDogCujo

SmokinDogCujo

Premium Member
Supporter
You did a great job on these Mitchy! Congrats on a sweet harvest!

milb

milb

god dame thay are rockin big time ,realy like your style man, how long do you let them go for ?
id like to try it out some time , im playin with some nycd+c99 , dirty harry , blues and white fire at the min.
i see you cut your lower branchis off i take it it makes a differents ye ? more power to the tops . anyway im
goin to pull up a seat for this one . keep up the hard work jackfrost..

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Mitchy u did it again! Nice sticky sticky stink stink! Those nugz look nice.So what,cha got comin next.I just poped some super skunk,white widow,n raw diesel,I"ll B postin some pix.PEACE MITCHY!

whats up philly...she came out nice my friend she is some strong smoke too.....the smell is diesel fuel to the max....up next is some mixed seedlings,I have a thread up here on their process check em out...and thx for the props!

You did a great job on these Mitchy! Congrats on a sweet harvest!

thx bro appreciate you checking them out!

They are some prime looking buds.
Top job man!

thank you very much Im happy myself!

Very pure looking weed, fresh and potent

thx krasi...its potent for sure great weed if you have trouble sleeping!

god dame thay are rockin big time ,realy like your style man, how long do you let them go for ?
id like to try it out some time , im playin with some nycd+c99 , dirty harry , blues and white fire at the min.
i see you cut your lower branchis off i take it it makes a differents ye ? more power to the tops . anyway im
goin to pull up a seat for this one . keep up the hard work jackfrost..

whats up bro...I cut them at eight weeks should have let them go one more week....and yes I trim bottom crap off to allow good air circulation under the canopy and also to send energy to top buds and so I don't have any small leafy crap to trim at harvest.....those strains your running sound great good luck with your grow and thx for checking mine out appreciate the kind words....cheers!!

Haze

Haze

This is some serious smoke folks. Some of the best headband I have ever seen, smelled , smoked. Most def better than any HB I have finished. The best meds for my back pain in recent memory. Very well done Mitchy, it seems like yesterday we were getting you all set up. Now you produce some of the best meds in our circle. Lovin it.

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Sorry for the late reponses haven't been on much lately!

sweet lookin headband mitchy///// great grow/////

thx alot for checking her out Mo.....she smokes even better!

This is some serious smoke folks. Some of the best headband I have ever seen, smelled , smoked. Most def better than any HB I have finished. The best meds for my back pain in recent memory. Very well done Mitchy, it seems like yesterday we were getting you all set up. Now you produce some of the best meds in our circle. Lovin it.

Thanks alot bro im really glad you liked it she defenitly is the best HB I have personally ever done and I love the feedback on it.....LOL hasn't been that long when you think about it only a couple of years since Ive had my hands in the dirt but some of the best for sure!!!.......cheers and we will smoke a fatty soon!

killer grow brotha. very tasty lookin HB. 42o

she is tasty for sure wont argue that.......she stinks so bad everywhere u go u skunk up the place im loving it!!!

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
My immediate response when I saw the nug shots was "HOLY SHIT!"

Strong work indeed.

outwest

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

My immediate response when I saw the nug shots was "HOLY SHIT!"

Strong work indeed.

outwest

thanks bro...she sure is heavy smoke....I love this cut but it was suppose to be kept within a few gardens now some people have passed it on to so many people around here that everyone seems to have it now so it's losing it's appeal now since it's everywhere! I might ditch it now since its went so mainstream in the last few months! Everyone loves the Rockstar I got and I Know only a couple ppl who got it so im gonna run that for a bit now and my Chem Valley Kush Cut!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

did some dry sifting on the HB trim and man it gave me some primo keif! the stuff is killer to say the least and has the best HB hashy taste going on and it melts quite nicely too fun to watch!

After being touched by flame!

a lil more bubbling!

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Damn Mitch! I spent the last hour wasting time browsing The Farm, doing my best to start doing some reading for a class, trying to avoid smoking until after getting at least a little work done. . . . but all that just went out the window!! I am going to hit a nice kief bowl right now and there is no stopping me! That bubble made me drool so hard it is crazy! I bet that is super tasty! :D

-Meeks

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Damn Mitch! I spent the last hour wasting time browsing The Farm, doing my best to start doing some reading for a class, trying to avoid smoking until after getting at least a little work done. . . . but all that just went out the window!! I am going to hit a nice kief bowl right now and there is no stopping me! That bubble made me drool so hard it is crazy! I bet that is super tasty! :D

-Meeks

LMFAO....Thats to funny bro...I know what u mean u see something that looks nice to smoke and you instantly have to pack yourself something as well lol......I dunno how many pics on the farm have made me smile and pack another bowl now that I think about it I checked your White master thread I instantly packed a few after as well hahaha chain reaction......Personal Note homework and The Farm not the best combo unless your homework is a smoke report on some sick azz dro!!! cheers homie!

Top Bottom