Heading to court this morning!

• Thread starter starr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Haha ain't getting to specific but I had a bunch of plants in my car and was t boned....etc etc.

OUCH :( So sorry :( Good luck!!!!!!!! Fuckin drivers i tell ya! :( *sad face*

Dunge

Dunge

So that bunch of plants in a wrecked car yielded a search warrant?
This is important stuff for us all to keep in mind.
LEO as very old school, and we need to know how people are getting busted these days.
PS It goes without saying, but good luck. 210 days sucks.

monkeymun

monkeymun

My bad, missed you had already got back. 210 days is tough. Hope you can fight it bro.

J

Jalisco Kid

Never listen to their first offer. Not knowing where you are it's hard to know what you face though. I have been there numerous times,too many according my gf. One time the lawyer told me not to worry she could get me 2 years in minimum. I fired her and got a good lawyer. It took one day in court with him and I received a court order to have 54lbs returned. That was an outcome only money or serious luck can get you out of. My last one with the feds,started out a little hairy. 110 plants,oil, and 8 elbows. I had to plead to poss. over an oz., just to make sure feds did not refile. They set it up after 18 months charges were dropped,not expunged. They let me go home to the ranch. I was told it was best for me to retire so I did. Someone told the feds of my grows,they expected a lot of money,they were pissed and shocked when they found I grew for free. Not a peso passed hands. But here even good came out of it. Five days after the feds came I was supposed to be at the ranch signing over some land. I could not make and put it off. 2 months later we found we could get another million out of the deal. It pays to live a good life. I thanked them for that and for leaving over a lb of hash for me on the coffee table. Helped my back out when they finally let me out. They stashed my ass for 18 days, putting me in locked down units and then medical quarantine.They did that to watch my phones and house. And people bitch about mex.
If you can I would pay for a lawyer and work it off rather then sit in jail. You are in a country where you you can buy your freedom. OJ did. JK
Best of luck to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
starr

starr

Unfortunately I was caught down in dallas. Plants were nice and packed up in boxes. -shrugs- I'm hoping I can just get a 3 for 1 deal. Get it over with and move on.

SunGrown

SunGrown

Unfortunately I was caught down in dallas. Plants were nice and packed up in boxes. -shrugs- I'm hoping I can just get a 3 for 1 deal. Get it over with and move on.
texas is known for really screwing some folks over. If you are not from TX I would be more worried about them fucking you..

But all that considered, 80 days or so (what you would probably actually do in county hopefully, it isn't that bad

when is the next court appearance?

Make sure your lawyer is working FOR YOU, and not THEM!

starr

starr

Next court day is late sept. Fortunately I have a residence there in texas was born and raised there actually. I now reside mostly in norcal and norcol. I knew I shoulda just shipped my boxes just got in a hurry trying too head home. 17 years doing this and it's my first bit of trouble. Only problem I'm having is the cost of flights to and from. Not too keen on taking my bobber and having too leave it parked for a few months somewhere.

SunGrown

SunGrown

May be able to get the search thrown out depending on circumstance of the search, I say they had no reason to search, unless the plants got thrown out into plain site

Good deal on having the addy there...PRAY they don't find out the cali address, that will work against you I am sure

S

Seed Buyer

If they are offering 210 days I think there might be a good chance the judge will just break you off with probation. It really has so much to do with who your lawyer is and who they know. I just wrapped up a 2yr federal bit in March. It will fly by in no time. The worst part was waiting to be sentenced. If you do any time at all it will be quick and easy. Keeping my fingers crossed for you stranger.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Fuck that ....no crime no time.....really you have done no wrong, sorry you have to go thru all this, it's all about control and profit for the system....
good luck, just do not pick up soap in shower or eat the jail house mayonnaise if you end up doing time.............

Latest posts

Top Bottom