chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Thinking this would be a good topic...

Some good information....

Last edited:
organicozarks

organicozarks

If you eat right you won't need to supplement anything. Only eat organic, go vegetarian, don't eat the following:
food coloring, high fructose corn syrup, fast food, fluoride, processed food, caffeine, anything that is not real, processed sugar, don't drink out of plastic bottles, and then

work out 5-7 times per week.

Then get rid of your cell phone. Multiple reasons about the cell phone. The first being that when you are not at everyone's becken call then you will be less stressed. Another big one is not having radio frequency's hitting your body all day. If you move out into the country you will not have to worry to much about cell tower waves either. (that was for the people that were going to say "what about the cell towers?")

Last but not least, throw out your alarm clock. Let your body tell you when it is ready to wake up. I don't have on, and this morning I woke up at 6:30a.m. No alarm clock necessary.

Think about the trauma of starting your day with a mild case of ptsd. It sets the tone for the entire day. I wake up when I wake up, and the first thought in my mind is "today is going to be the best day of my life."

It is a much more positive start than a loud noise. Studies show you can add up to 2 years to your life by getting rid of your alarm clock.

sky high

sky high

An alarm clock is a form of PTSD? IMO, that's an insult to the folks who truly have/live with PTSD. :eek:

But hey..it's at least good to know that when I wake up without an alarm clock at 4AM with my brain exploding from the realizations of the life placed before me I'm actually >adding< years to my life!

Oh...joy.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
If you eat right you won't need to supplement anything. Only eat organic, go vegetarian, don't eat the following:
food coloring, high fructose corn syrup, fast food, fluoride, processed food, caffeine, anything that is not real, processed sugar, don't drink out of plastic bottles, and then

work out 5-7 times per week.

Then get rid of your cell phone. Multiple reasons about the cell phone. The first being that when you are not at everyone's becken call then you will be less stressed. Another big one is not having radio frequency's hitting your body all day. If you move out into the country you will not have to worry to much about cell tower waves either. (that was for the people that were going to say "what about the cell towers?")

Last but not least, throw out your alarm clock. Let your body tell you when it is ready to wake up. I don't have on, and this morning I woke up at 6:30a.m. No alarm clock necessary.

Think about the trauma of starting your day with a mild case of ptsd. It sets the tone for the entire day. I wake up when I wake up, and the first thought in my mind is "today is going to be the best day of my life."

It is a much more positive start than a loud noise. Studies show you can add up to 2 years to your life by getting rid of your alarm clock.

Have done most of that, moved to country, no alarm clock, seem to wake every morning at 420 or close to that time, the same time my father died.
When I go out back to do farm chores I still get the same feeling I did the very first time I stepped foot on this property
It's so beautiful and the view is always different.
Surrounded by mountains and valleys can see 100 miles on a clear day.
Even with the best nutrition from organic foods those supplements are very beneficial as they are derived from whole organic raw food sources.
We know all our meat sources. Grass fed beef, certified humanity raised and processed, local source, our chicken and goat, local pork, balanced with organic local produce as much as possible, farm chores provide daily workout.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
429799 597882730232164 972794305 n

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
So when are they going to make an organic version of Hostess cup cakes/products anyway? Bet they won`t last 10+ years on the shelf like the ones they have now!

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Have done most of that, moved to country, no alarm clock, seem to wake every morning at 420 or close to that time, the same time my father died.
When I go out back to do farm chores I still get the same feeling I did the very first time I stepped foot on this property
It's so beautiful and the view is always different.
Surrounded by mountains and valleys can see 100 miles on a clear day.
Even with the best nutrition from organic foods those supplements are very beneficial as they are derived from whole organic raw food sources.
We know all our meat sources. Grass fed beef, certified humanity raised and processed, local source, our chicken and goat, local pork, balanced with organic local produce as much as possible, farm chores provide daily workout.

Just sleeping in makes me stressed out! I got plants that need watered in the early morning and chores to do before it gets hot. So for me an alarm clock is essential I tend to stay up late and sleep in to much when it gets hot outside in the Summer time.

K

kolah

I wish I had a MJ garden to bitch about. I miss it.

Currently I am still packing up stuff for my AZ move..but moreso sorting through all the stuff I have accumulated is painstakingly sloooow. I certainly "prepped" more shit than I thought! LOL

The winds are blowing like a bitch here.

BTW I haven't used an alarm clock in 15 years. I don't even like clocks and keeping time. Hell, I wake up when I feel ready, I g-damn eat when I am hungry and I go to g-damn bed when I am tired. :) And being an old fuck I don't pull any late night partying so it's easy to keep things balanced.

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
I wish I had a MJ garden to bitch about. I miss it.

Currently I am still packing up stuff for my AZ move..but moreso sorting through all the stuff I have accumulated is painstakingly sloooow. I certainly "prepped" more shit than I thought! LOL

The winds are blowing like a bitch here.

BTW I haven't used an alarm clock in 15 years. I don't even like clocks and keeping time. Hell, I wake up when I feel ready, I g-damn eat when I am hungry and I go to g-damn bed when I am tired. :) And being an old fuck I don't pull any late night partying so it's easy to keep things balanced.

Kolah wheres the pic you posted of the fence and mountain view? Ive been looking for that pic for 20 mins to leave a comment? Wait I think I just remembered where its at...let me look. Man that pic looked like heaven

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Thank you Chickenman! I eat too much of whats on the list :(

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
419006 10151477406196262 26936564 n
Corn its in everything these days. Look at how much high fructose corn syrup is used on ingredient lists in just about everything in stores.
HFCS feeds cancer cells. Slow death. But hey at least there's money to be made.....

Kebz

Kebz

This is a really informative thread, chicken man. i'd be interested in your views on dairy products (specifically MIlk and Cheese) and the associated health risks.

MONSANTO AND rbGH (Posilac) Monsanto Chemical Co., maker of fine poisons such as DDT, agent orange, Roundup and more... spent around half a billion dollars inventing a shot to inject into cows... to force a cow to produce MORE milk (for an already glutted taxpayer subsidized market). Unfortunately, they created *FIVE* errors in their Frankenstein Posilac (rbGH) shot that direly affected all test animals... but that important report (Richard, Odaglia & Deslex, 1989) has been hidden from everyone under Clinton's Trade Secrets act. The Canadians read enough of this report (before it was stolen) to reject rbGH for their country. Monsanto's Posilac creates additional IGF-1 in milk: up to 80% more. The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) insists that IGF-1 is destroyed in the stomach. If that were true, the FDA has proven that breast feeding cannot work. Common sense says their "finding" is ridiculous because this growth factor DOES make the baby calf grow (rapidly, as mother natured intended). Visit the Dairy Education Board at http://www.notmilk.com/deb/100399.html to review a DAIRY study that confirms what the FDA has lied about this for years. IGF-1 INCREASES This study involved two groups. One group consuming 12 ounces of milk a day and the other consuming the USDA recommended allowance of 24 ounces (three cups). This report notes that the participants consuming 12 ounces more milk per day... HAD A 10% RISE IN IGF-1 IN THEIR BLOOD SERUM! Now, consider that PER DAY, from ALL sources, the typical milk/dairy consumer ingests approximately 39% of daily diet from dairy... and that 10% increase becomes the "tip of the iceberg". We have NO idea of the non-dairy versus full-dairy difference but considering cancer rates... it has to be significant.

extract copied from - http://rense.com/general26/milk.htm

Also the idea that eating too much cooked food like bbq, may increase your risk of cancer as the cooking process releases free radicals which are carcinogenic.

http://drbenkim.com/articles-freeradicals.html

http://www.chiro.org/nutrition/FULL/Defeating_Free_Radicals.shtml

Latest posts

Top Bottom